ParkerK

WTB: C. tuerckheimii

ParkerK

I’ve been putting feelers out for years and would love to have a Chamaedorea tuerckheimii (Vera Cruz). I’ll buy seeds, seedling, juvenile, adult, anything is fine.Hoping someone has one to sell or can point me in the right direction.

I’m a huge admirer of the Chamaedorea genus and it probably goes without saying I want one that from a sustainable source. My dream is to have a male and female to produce seed, germinate seedlings and distribute them to increase the population, at least in cultivation!

Thanks for the help errbody!

Palm Tree Jim
18 hours ago, ParkerK said:

I’ve been putting feelers out for years and would love to have a Chamaedorea tuerckheimii (Vera Cruz). I’ll buy seeds, seedling, juvenile, adult, anything is fine.Hoping someone has one to sell or can point me in the right direction.

I’m a huge admirer of the Chamaedorea genus and it probably goes without saying I want one that from a sustainable source. My dream is to have a male and female to produce seed, germinate seedlings and distribute them to increase the population, at least in cultivation!

Thanks for the help errbody!

I may be able to help out.

Jim.

• Upvote 1