• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• IHB1979
      By IHB1979
      It's that time of year again, crazy how time flies. My coastal city just finished removing Hurricane Matthew debris (vegetation & fences) from my area this week and now we are talking about old man winter. This is a week out so can't take it too seriously, but it's good to be prepared.
      Saturday morning, December 10th looks like our first shot at much colder weather. Especially for north Florida.

• WestCoastGal
      By WestCoastGal
      Watching CBS Evening News tonight and really sorry to hear that a Polar Vortex is due to head down the Midwest real soon and into the south. They said they are expecting it to last several days before retreating back into Canada. Hope the heads up allows you to make plans. Yikes it's only early November.
    • bubba
      By bubba
      The Polar Vortex transmigrated from the West coast to the East coast and the numbers tell the story:

Phoenix, Az.
      Maximum Median Minimum
      81F 60F 39F
      Heating Cooling Growing
      151 4 295

Brownsville, Tx.
      M M M
      84F 58F 32F
      H C G
      233 21 272

Miami, Fl.
      M M M
      85F 68F 46F
      H C G
      55 152 551

Honolulu, Ha.
      M M M
      82F 73F 61F
      H C G
      0 246 691

Los Angeles, Ca.
      M M M
      85F 63F 44F
      H C G
      93 17 369

How about them apples?

• empireo22
      By empireo22
      Here is what my potted noni looks like after the cold front and seeing 40 degrees (4 c) one night and 43 (6 c) the next. The fruit stayed but lost a lot of leaves and major foliage burn.