• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Tracy
      By Tracy
      A couple of years ago, the Palm Society of Southern California had a meeting and tour of Jeff Brusseau's home in Vista.  At the end of the meeting Jeff had a bunch of cuttings from some undergrowth plants that he gave away to the attendees.  I remember talking to him about how special plants were to him that he received from others.  I always think of that tour and Jeff's generosity in hosting the event when I look at this plant.  I know I heard what it was at the time, but I don't remember it's name.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of the colorful underside of the leaf of this plant.  Bottom line, I'm looking for the ID.  And thanks again to Jeff & his wife, I know that there were a lot of other folks who have propagated the many cuttings he shared that day.

• Mandrew968
      By Mandrew968
      I was recently asked to put up some photos of my two boys--never been asked that on Palmtalk and I was flattered to say the least! So I went searching through my old emails and this is a few of what I found.

First up is Jansin and me next to some of our favorite Copernicias(we call them muscle palms, in a deep voice and we always grab our biceps when we mention them) at Fairchild.