Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
neoflora

Sadleria fern forsale!

Recommended Posts

neoflora

I have a beautiful Hawaiian Sadleria in a 3 gal pot forsale! Will grow to 4 foot ! Does take sun in coastal area! Easy to grow! Suckers! Pickup in San Clemente Call or text 949 235 6187. Asking 100 usd! Thanks for looking!

9ZRptlfbSI2san7thUwcoQ.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krishnaraoji88

These are next to impossible to find retail in Hawaii!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PalmatierMeg

Very pretty fern. And unobtainable otherwise I presume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Eye
On 4/9/2018 at 4:51 AM, krishnaraoji88 said:

These are next to impossible to find retail in Hawaii!

Visit Hui Ku Maoli Ola nursery in Kaneohe. Rick runs the biggest native Hawaiian plant nursery in the state! I'm sure he always has ama'u on hand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krishnaraoji88
15 hours ago, Big Eye said:

Visit Hui Ku Maoli Ola nursery in Kaneohe. Rick runs the biggest native Hawaiian plant nursery in the state! I'm sure he always has ama'u on hand!

I asked before and they told me they don't carry :( I live in a hot beach climate now so not the best for them anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joe_OC
10 minutes ago, krishnaraoji88 said:

I asked before and they told me they don't carry :( I live in a hot beach climate now so not the best for them anyways

From my experience, heat is NOT a problem for these ferns.  As long as they get water, but they can take the heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×