DoomsDave

Mo' Free Franken Brahea seeds

Chris Wilson

Franken Brahea seedlings 6 months old.

IMG_9981.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Alex37
      By Alex37
      Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I'm looking for butiagrus seeds (Butia x syagrus r.), I live in Italy, is there anyone who has them?
    • Luxliving
      By Luxliving
      Bon Apres-Midi,
      I'm looking to acquire a handful or so(whatever one may have to spare) of the following species of palm seeds. I'd be much obliged for your generosity.
      !) misc Brahea Species
      2)Cocothrinax dussiana
      3)Dypsis plumosa
      4 Adonidia merrillii
      5)Archontophoenix alexandrae 
      6) Sabal Species(Not Sabal minor)

• Marius
      By Marius
      Hi Everyone. I trust that everyone is well in these trying times that we were thrust into so suddenly. 
      Does anyone know what species this is?

• SEVA
      By SEVA
      I recently acquired several different Tillandsias to add to my collection.  I've included a few in the photo below.  Does anyone know the cold hardiness of the non-native forms and hybrid?  I'm thinking they aren't as hardy as our native Spanish moss, but figured I'd check if anyone on here knows.  For now, I plan to treat them like I do for my other non/less cold hardy Tillandsia species.

From left to right: Tillandsia usneoides thick form, Tillandsia usneoides native form (for comparison purposes), Tillandsia usneoides super fine form, and Tillandsia recurvata x usneoides
    • blue240z
      By blue240z
      Hello all, I have some 1g brahea armata I for sale. More than than I could plant here. These are locally collected and about 18 months old from seed. Thanks