• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Silas_Sancona
      By Silas_Sancona
      Just saw this over on  MSN.. anyone feel it out there? 
    • PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      I saw a picture on Google of these palms, then I looked at them on street view, and I can't figure out what they are. Does anyone know? 

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Is this huge difference in tempatures in Coastal Southern California and Inland Southern California from the ocean and the mountains? How high are these mountains? Every time I look at a tempature map of the U.S. I see how much cooler it is in Coastal California than Inland California, which I know is a desert. Does Coastal California ever seem chilly out at some times around this time of year? Out of curiosity I sometimes compare tempatures of here and places like San Diego or Los Angeles and a lot of the time it is warmer here (during the day) in the Spring time. For people who live in these places, what does it feel like out? It looks like Southern California has all kinds of different little (but bigger than micro) climates. I make sure to pay attention to the time difference as well. 
      I apologize for the typo in the title, I didn't notice it. 

• epiphyte
      By epiphyte
      The show had quite a few nice entries, for example Vriesea Strawberry... 

Posted pics on my blog.
    • DoomsDave
      By DoomsDave
      Say-it-ten-times-fast . . .
      Yesterday's PSSC meeting in Poway, CA was a rip-roarin' success, so I heard. For various reasons, I missed much of it, so maybe you who did make it there can provide a few visual and narrative highlights?
      I did get there, really late (like I hope for my own funeral) and I hear tell it was quite the event, even (especially?) before I got there.
      Thanks to @Josh-O, @BS Man about Palms, @daxin and others who attended, included @Darold Petty who came on down from San Francisco for the fun in the sun.