Hillizard

TommyTonsberg's Atocha Railway Station pictures in Madrid, España

Hillizard

ICYMI, TommyTonsberg [https://twitter.com/TommyTonsberg] publicado increíbles imágenes de la estación de tren de Atocha en Madrid, España. ¡Impresionantes plantaciones de palmas! Incluso tiene una planta de banano fructificante.[Tommy Tonsberg posted amazing images of the Atocha Rail Station in Madrid, Spain. Awesome palm plantings! Even has a fruiting banana plant.]

AtochaRailwayStationMadridSpain.jpg

• Upvote 7

Sanips

Uno de mis sitios favoritos de la capital.

pindo

Uffff  !!!!!!....como han crecido esas plantas !!!!!

GottmitAlex

Es increible. Magníficas fotos!

Ryagra

Q chido! Eso es una estación de tren que me gustaría visitar !  Deseo visitar en el futuro. Gracias por publicar! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Do you have a weather station? I have been thinking about getting one for Weather Underground... Are they good? 
    • Hillizard
      By Hillizard
      Now that the Dorne storyline is (presumably) over, I'll miss those great views of the palms in the water gardens of the 10th-century Alcázar Palace in Seville, Spain. It was used in HBO's Game of Thrones for the rulers of the House Martell. 

• Dondequiera Jeff
      By Dondequiera Jeff
      As near as I can tell from looking at my palm books and on the internet, this palm is a Raphia farnifera. It is growing in Parque de la Paloma in Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain. I was surprised to see it as I assumed it was too tropical to grow in this area. Although it is a 10A area, it is cool for several months in the winter, with average daily highs only about 62ºF or about 16.5ºC. I have never seen another palm of this type in Andalucía. By the way, a few weeks ago we had temperatures down to about 2ºC but this palm seems completely unaffected. Can someone confirm that it is actually a Raphia farnifera? If not, any idea what it is?

• DG57
      By DG57
      Hi,
      I went to Gran Canaria back in April 2015, and I took a few pictures of palm trees with my bad-quality smartphone.  Here are some of my photos (plus a bonus landscape picture):
      I'm not sure of the palm species in picture number 5 (the palm in the central part of the photo), anyone could help me please?

• mistifarang
      By mistifarang
      I saw in 2008 a Parakeet nestling in a palm along the beach in Empuriabrava - Spain, Catalunia