DoomsDave

Mo' Free Chamadorea radicalis seeds

DoomsDave
On 3/24/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kai said:

So some of the plants from some time ago are now starting to make their first divided leaves. Time for some Amsterdam microclimate experimenting...

20180324_220927.thumb.jpg.8557e99a72ff85

Springtime is allmost here, I just couldn't wait. Got more to plant out throughout my garden.

How are they doing now? Pictures?

DoomsDave
On 3/25/2018 at 4:03 AM, Palmensammler said:

Hello Kai,

these are already big :rolleyes:, mine are just little seedlings but maybe because they have been kept inside with low light and cool temperatures.

The second bunch of seeds started to germinate... Many more little C. radicalis to come :yay:.

Thanks Dave for sending....

Eckhard

C. radicalis 2 batch.jpg

How are they now? Show us! How the Happy People Palm can make one happy . . .

Palmensammler

Hi Dave,

first picture are seedlings from the first batch, second one from second batch. The ones from first batch are attached to my biggest radicalis (looks like trunking)

The others are still down in the cellar and it's hard to find them within all the other palm seedlings.

One small group will be planted out in spring.

Eckhard20190317_225739.thumb.jpg.22379403f8d3f381f447d7a2d0006332.jpg

20190317_225834.jpg

• Like 1