Sign in to follow this  
pindo

PALMAS Y PALMERAS EN ESPAÑOL

pindo

Hola para todos :

para quienes no me conocen , les cuento que soy uno de los primeros miembros , junto con Carlo Morici y otros "expertos" de aquellos momentos, en fundar este "foro en español"

Mucho se discutio si se permitia escribir en otros idiomas que no fueran Castellano y la conclusion fue que "NO" ya que de lo contrario se desvirtua el hecho de que sea la version de Palmtalk en español. A lo sumo , se solicito que en caso de postear en otros idiomas se incluyera una traduccion al Castellano

este comentario es solo informativo para quienes no lo sepan .

Hello for everyone:

For those who do not know me, I tell you that I am one of the first members, along with Carlo Morici and other "experts" of those moments, to found this "forum in Spanish"

Much was discussed if it was allowed to write in other languages that were not Spanish and the conclusion was that "NO" because otherwise the fact that it is the version of Palmtalk in Spanish is detracted. At the most, it is requested that in case of posting in other languages a translation into Spanish is included

This comment is only informative for those who do not know it.

Thanks and kind greetings

• Upvote 3