Alberto

Sad day - Allan Bredeson

Diego in Kona
8 hours ago, Dypsisdean said:

I'll see you there Diego. How little I really knew of Al's past. I never knew he was born in No. Dakota, or that he was in the Navy. I knew he was older than he looked - but not 83. Looking forward to hearing more "surprises" about Al.

Thanks Dean. Looking forward to meeting you. My dad was very fond of his friends in the palm world.

Fouquieria

Oh my.  This is one of the few people here on Palmtalk who actually visited my house.  I'm so sorry to hear this.  He seemed to be a dear, sweet, gentle man.

• Upvote 1

bgl

Diego (and Silvia and the entire family),

What a wonderful celebration of Allan's life this afternoon in Captain Cook! :) He was a very special person to many of us, and I'm honored to have had him as a friend. I'm so glad I was able to make it over to the Kona side today, and meet all of you. And I really appreciate the fact that you and I had the opportunity to talk. Looking forward to some photos here on PalmTalk when you have the opportunity! :)

Aloha,

Bo-Göran

• Upvote 1

Dypsisdean

I couldn't say it any better than Bo did above. With all the photos and touching words, I was still thinking of Al and his wonderful family this morning.

• Upvote 1

Cindy Adair

I just saw this topic and like so many I am truly saddened to hear.

I met Al at the Thailand Biennial and my positive first impression amplified each time our paths crossed.

He was warm, friendly and kind and I too will miss him.

I can see from all the posts and photos that he made a difference and brightened many lives, including mine.

• Upvote 1