• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Pando

Garden image galleries in Pandovision

Pando

Here is a collection of image galleries I've made in the past 2 years while visiting some fantastic gardens here in Southern California. I figured that it would be good to keep them in one place as a collection of bookmarks. I hope they will continue to provide inspiration and some historical record as these gardens continue to evolve. While it was certainly fun photographing these yards, I'm not quite sure at this point if I will continue to do these long term.

Please enjoy, and leave comments in the individual gallery threads.

Please note: The photography I have produced and posted in this and other threads here in Palmtalk are for your enjoyment, meaning they are for private, non-commercial use only, subject to the user agreement of this forum. Unless prior arrangements are made with me, these images are not to be used for commercial purposes, including advertisements, or distributed or published in publications unrelated to IPS without credit. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

jardinierpalmiertrat

Wonderful pictures:yay: 

• Like 1

Jdiaz31089

Oh my :wub: I may have to set aside a couple of hours to go through all of these. 

• Like 1

Monòver

@Pando, when we will enjoy more of your amazing pictures?

Thanks for your work, every weeks i enjoy a few minutes seeing this.

• Like 1

sur4z

Great Stuff! Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

HtownPalms

Great pictures. It inspires me to get out in the garden! 

• Like 2

kinzyjr

@Pando Thank you for sharing photos of these world class gardens.  I can still remember back in 2016 when we still had the chat feature and you sent me a link to see @LJG's garden after I mentioned that I liked the use of stone in a garden.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Pando
      By Pando
      Here is the garden of Bob and Judy Burtscher of Fullerton, California, which was visited during the PSSC tour in Fullerton, California on September 16, 2017.
      This is a property where no detail has been overlooked, and no expense has been spared. Starting from the curb, there are towering cycads guarding massive iron gates with a palm tree motif. Inside you see large beds of succulents and cycads, rare mature palm trees, all surrounded by coral rocks that are covered with countless bromeliads of all kinds, all meticulously cared for, all grown to perfection. The colors and textures are simply overwhelming down to the smallest detail. It's one of the most spectacular gardens I've ever seen, and the walkway in front of the house is like something straight out of Avatar.
      Instead of spending a lot of time trying to select the images I like, I'm posting nearly all 400 images I shot so you can choose yourselves. There is something for everyone here. Take a deep breath and enjoy the journey, in full Pandovision
      Thank you, Bob and Judy, for opening up your garden for the tour and allowing me to share these images with the world.
      Please note: The photography I have produced and posted in this and other threads here in Palmtalk are for your enjoyment, meaning they are for private, non-commercial use only, subject to the user agreement of this forum. Unless prior arrangements are made with me, these images are not to be used for commercial purposes, including advertisements, or distributed or published in publications unrelated to IPS without credit. Thank you.

• Pando
      By Pando
      Here is the gallery of Bill Dickenson's garden, taken during the PSSC tour in Fullerton, California today, and brought to you in full Pandovision
      This is an old, mature garden with a large Roystonea regia, Bismarckia, a giant Ravenala madagascariensis up front, and a unique hybrid Syagrus in the back among many other palms and plants.
      Thank you, Bill, for opening up your garden today for the tour!
      Please note: The photography I have produced and posted in this and other threads here in Palmtalk are for your enjoyment, meaning they are for private, non-commercial use only, per user agreement of this forum. Unless prior arrangements are made with me, these images are not to be used for commercial purposes, including advertisements, or distributed or published in publications unrelated to IPS without credit. Thank you.

• Pando
      By Pando
      Here is an image gallery of the garden of Sergio ( @Got Palms ) and Maria Burciaga in Whittier, California, taken on July 15, 2017 during the PSSC tour. This garden has many large Dypsis, Caryota, Royals, Chambeyronia, New Caledonia species, numerous cycads, and much much more, all placed and perfectly maintained in a master-planned landscape with an amazing pool and waterfall.
      This is one of those gardens that makes you go weak at the knees. There are 192 images below - prepare yourself for the immense spectacle that magically unfolds right in front of your eyes (your internet speeds permitting...), all in full Pandovision™ .
      Please note: The photography I have produced and posted in this and other threads here in Palmtalk are for your enjoyment, meaning they are for private, non-commercial use only, per user agreement of this forum. Unless prior arrangements are made with me, these images are not to be used for commercial purposes, including advertisements, or distributed or published in publications unrelated to IPS without credit. Thank you.
      -----------------------

• Pando
      By Pando
      Here is an image gallery of Jackie and Rene garden in La Mirada, CA, visited for the first time as part of the PSSC tour on July 15, 2017. Here you can find an array of rare palms, bromeliads, aroids and ti plants, among others, presenting a wonderful display of contrasts and colors all perfectly manicured.
      Special thanks to Jackie and Rene for opening up their garden today!
      Please note: The imagery I have produced and posted in this and other threads here in Palmtalk are for your enjoyment, meaning they are for private, non-commercial use only, and as allowed per user agreement of this forum. Unless prior arrangements are made with me, these images are not to be used for commercial purposes or non-IPS related publications. This means you may not use them in your own ad to make a profit or distribute or publish them without credit. Thank you.

• Pando
      By Pando
      I was able to visit several fantastic gardens today in LA and Orange Counties. First up is Dave's jungle. Thanks Dave for the tour, it was a pleasure to finally see your place where you can find some real monsters and gnarly beasts, but also fantastic views of some huge Royals, Caryotas, Chambeyronias (including the on of a kind watermelon hookerii) and much much more. All in full Pandovision™.
      Please note: The imagery I have produced and posted in this and other threads here in Palmtalk are for your enjoyment, meaning they are for private, non-commercial use only, and as allowed per user agreement of this forum. Unless prior arrangements are made with me, these images are not to be used for commercial purposes or non-IPS related publications. This means you may not use them in your own ad to make a profit or distribute or publish them without credit. Thank you.