Sign in to follow this  
Aussiegrower

Anybody selling improved Butia eriospatha seeds?

Aussiegrower

Anybody selling (or would be kind enough to give away) some Butia eriospatha seeds?

I am willing to pay for postage & seeds, I live in Australia. I am most concerned about getting good fruit from the tree, I don't want to be disappointed when it finally fruits!  So I was hoping to get seeds from a tree which has sweet, tasty, non-fibrous fruit - if there's been some selective breeding that would ideal! It would also be great if the mother tree is prolific fruiter.

Thanks!

TexasColdHardyPalms
5 hours ago, Aussiegrower said:

Anybody selling (or would be kind enough to give away) some Butia eriospatha seeds?

I am willing to pay for postage & seeds, I live in Australia. I am most concerned about getting good fruit from the tree, I don't want to be disappointed when it finally fruits!  So I was hoping to get seeds from a tree which has sweet, tasty, non-fibrous fruit - if there's been some selective breeding that would ideal! It would also be great if the mother tree is prolific fruiter.

Thanks!

I have about 750 that I just started soaking today and will sew this weekend.  If you want to buy a few PM me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Tracy
      By Tracy
      I have a couple of Burretiokentia hapala that have been putting out inflorescence for a few years.  They have flowered but not produced any real fruit or seeds.  This inflorescence however has produced some larger fruit this time.  They appear almost acorn shaped while still attached to the inflorescence.  Hence my question as to what do ripe fruit look like for this species?

• Palmdude129
      By Palmdude129
      Just out of curiosity to all the fellow palm lovers/growers/sellers what is the best way to sell your palms. Local nurseries, online, or garage sales? I have hundreds of palm seedlings I have been growing just for fun (Royals, Kings, Montgomerys) and my goal is to sell them in 5 years. How much profit have you sellers made? I’m new to the sellers market so I’m looking for advice and stories. I been a long time palm lover but not seller. Thanks!
    • Palm Man
      By Palm Man
      I am looking for Butia eriospatha seeds. Would be willing to buy or trade for other palm seeds/seedlings, etc. 
    • Teegurr
    • Tracy
      By Tracy
      Tooty fruity fallin' in my garden.  Dypsis onilahensis hybrid and last photo of a Dypsis heteromorpha.  I have no idea if any of these are viable seeds.  What is fruiting in your garden right now?