• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For Sale in ONE LOT:
      Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf year-old seedlings x 3
      Sabal minor Wakulla Dwarf year-old seedling x1
      Cost of palms = $20.00 for all
      Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail                 No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $30.00
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested. Give me your name/address to copy/paste on a mailing label. I will PM back a quote. When you pay, tell me.
      NOTE: Please give me 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, send me a civil reminder.
      Photos

Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf

Sabal minor Wakulla Dwarf

• AZ_Palm_Guy
      By AZ_Palm_Guy
      Hello everyone, 
      I was hoping to obtain some opinions/advice on figuring out what is currently happening to a date palm pup I planted awhile back. In the last couple of weeks I've noticed that the leaflets have started to yellow then brown and it has started to travel down the fronds slowly. In some spots it has stopped completely and just has dried up. All the new growth inside is still very green and looks normal. The soil I have is clay but I did my best to amend it with garden soil for palm trees and I live in AZ. Temperatures for the last couple of weeks have been between 85-100°F. The drainage is not bad but it is not great. I water it about twice every week with a slow drip. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Water stress? Nutrition deficiency? Disease? Any feedback would be appreciated.

• teddytn
      By teddytn
      Here’s all of them when I got them unloadedThis is a 7 gallon sabal minor, begging to get plantedHere’s 2 sabal Louisiana 3 gallon That’s a palmetto on the right, sabal Louisiana center, and sabal minor 3 gallon left.I’ve got 5 more sabal minors to plant, didn’t have all my spots ready for them and they needed to get up potted. Put them in deep 7 gallon pots, they are on the right. The smallest palm on the left is a sabal etonia, and the one to the right is a sabal mexicana. I didn’t really have a plan for those just couldn’t pass them up when I was at the nursery, they were in 1 gallon pots up potted them for now.

• LunaBlue
      By LunaBlue
      Hi, new to the forum and palms in general. 
      I got this washingtonia robusta and was acclimatizing it when it started yellowing several fronds. I was super careful about watering, so couldn't be an overwatering issue. Possibly also shipping stress?
      Today I pulled it out of it's pot and turns out it was pretty root bound. And as such was not getting enough water maybe. Untangled the root ball a bit and potted up. Well draining potting mix.
      Any advice on how to help it survive? It will go out for the summer once the weather will be warmer. Location Estonia, so will stay in pot.  Currently it is in the corner of east-south facing window. Is getting some hours of sun. I have read that they are pretty tough, so hope will keep on growing.
      Second question: does robusta usually grow side shoots? Or is this some multi trunk cultivar? Getting two new shoots off the main stem. 
      Thank you! 

• teddytn
      By teddytn
      Walking around the yard weeding and watering and thought I would share some of what I have growing. Needle palms, sabal minor mccurtain, sabal minor, sabal Birmingham, various opuntias, yucca rostratas.