Sign in to follow this  
NatureGirl

PM's not getting notified by email anymore

NatureGirl

I'm just wondering why I no longer get notified by email when I have a PM. Is it a setting I may have somehow turned off. It's been going on for maybe two weeks now.

Thanks.

Kim

Hello there.  Click on your name at the top right of the page, and in the drop down menu, select "Account Settings."  When that page comes up, look to the right under "Other Settings" and select "Notification Settings."  You can take it from there. :)

NatureGirl

Nope, checked my settings (which I haven't messed with) I have email notification turned on, but still not getting any. I only get them when I log in. Somethings not working right.

PALM MOD

Sorry - just seeing this for the first time now.

Since no one else has mentioned a problem, I have to assume the problem is on your end. Have you checked your email spam folder? Perhaps your email service or your email client has started identifying the automated email from the Forum as possible spam. Try contacting your ISP. Or try using another email address for the Forum.