Sign in to follow this  
sgvcns

Beccariophoenix fenestralis

sgvcns

I have 2 palms that want to be parents.

While I don't want $ for the seed post will be expensive as they are sizable.

Would rather ship larger amounts and legally.

Just tossed 1 infructesence with 100+

Pm me

Steve

sgvcns

Okay

There seems to be a lot of interest.

I'll trial a couple of seeds to see how easy they are to clean.

Will post again when I know.

If they are a problem then I probably won't bother

Cheers

Steve

sgvcns

Seed will be available free  + shipping costs to Australia only.

If I can work out an easy way to clean then I will send OS 

Cheers

Steve

sgvcns

Found an Aussie who will take them

Cheers

Steve

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Ozzello
      By Ozzello
      Got a couple thousand Bismarck seeds from a mature female right next to a male. Some of the seeds were still a tad green, but all were ripe, and the embryos filled the nut shell, though they all had a small hole in the center of the embryo I don't see in other palm seeds,. Does anyone know if this is normal?
       I soaked a couple hundred fruit and all, and set the rest aside in #7 pots for a few weeks till the fruit loosened up. Now I am cleaning the fruit and soaking , and getting 100% floaters. Opened a couple and the embryos are receding from the shell and the space  (between embryo & shell) has a bit of white fuzzy look. Anyone know what I am dealing with here?
       Should I just clean them all, soak and attempt to germinate anyway? Hate to waste 100% of my time when I could dedicate the space and labor to easier trees to grow, but even if I can get 20% ish , I don't mind the work.
    • Teegurr
      By Teegurr
      Hi, new member here. I just received these Canary Island date palm seeds from treeseeds.com. I wonder how long I should keep them indoors and when to plant outside. Also, what soil would be good for them? I appreciate the help! 

• Dimovi
      By Dimovi
      I just got these Mountain Coconuts to plant, but they seem a bit too green. Would they be able to germinate? I read it is pretty hard to germinate those anyway.  Should I remove the mesocarp (the green husk)?
      I was planning on letting them dry for a few weeks, then a few weeks in the fridge, then soak them for a few days, then plant them halfway burried in topsoil/peat moss mix and leave them outside to experience daily temperature variation.
      Does enyone have experience germinating Parajubaea Torallyi?

• SEVA
      By SEVA
      Does anyone know what these are? They were found washed up on the beach. There are 2 fruits and one with the fruit removed, revealing the seed. The fruit was sticky and almost web-like.

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      I collected some Sabal palmetto seeds from Virginia Beach off of an older palmetto there in July, I just now removed the dry fruits from some of the seeds, and they look kind of light. Could this just be because they were still in the fruit? They all sank in water. I am just used to the seeds being a bit darker.