tjwalters

Free Chamaedorea adscendens, C. tepejilote seeds

tjwalters

I have some fresh (ripe and still on the palms) seeds of C. adscendens and C. tepejilote.  Free to anyone in the US - respond here or in PM with address.  For anyone not in the US, international shipping has become a bit expensive, but I might consider it if there is some interesting seed offered in trade.

-tom

• Upvote 1

Ben in Norcal

I'd love some, Tom, very generous.  Either/both.  Let me know if you still have some remaining and I can PayPal you the postage.  Will PM my address.

tjwalters

All seeds have now been claimed.  Stay tuned.  I may have more in the future. :)

• Upvote 1

gyuseppe

I'm looking for seeds C. adscendens ................
I have seeds of brahea  moorei,chamaedorea pinnatifrons and chamaedorea ernesti augusti from rarepalmseeds

I have paypal.......

DoomsDave

See my PM

sashaeffer

Please add me to the future list for C. adscendens seeds.

Would very much appreciate it!

Scott/Omaha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Several female Chamaedorea tepejilote in my backyard jungle have produced a crop of 120+ seeds between them. I have divided them into two equal lots for two interested buyers. Read more about this palm species here:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Chamaedorea_tepejilote
      See summary below:
      Chamaedorea tepejilote fresh 2020 seeds - Two Lots Only: 60 seeds @ $15.00 for each Lot
      Shipping: $5.00      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $20.00
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested
      Photos
      Seeds

Parent Plants

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      This evening I picked 50 ripe seeds from one of the Chamaedorea tepejilote in my jungle and have more on the way. I grew the mother palm from seeds I received in 2008/09 and planted many of them a few years later. See summary below:
      Chamedorea tepejilote: 50 ripe seeds = $10.00 for the lot. I will send them uncleaned to speed them to their buyer.
      Shipping = $5.00 via first class mail within the US. No shipping overseas.
      Total Due = $15.00
      Payment via Paypal. PM me if you are interested
      Photos below. My jungle is densely planted so getting shots of the mother palm were difficult.

• tjwalters
      By tjwalters
      Looking to trade a few fresh Chamaedorea adscendens seed for a few Areca vestiaria seed.  Anyone interested?
      -t
    • Mostapha
      By Mostapha
      Anyone having an abundance of seeds they are looking to share some of, please keep me in mind. I'm willing to cover shipping. Let me know what you have. Thanks ,Mark
    • sashaeffer
      By sashaeffer
      Does the chamaedorea arenbergiana have the yellow "stripe" on the underside of it's stems like the Chamaedorea tepejilote
      does?   they do look very similar to me.

Scott/Omaha