Pando

The Garden of Len Geiger - Image Gallery

Pando

Here is the image gallery of Len Geiger's spectacular, extraordinary garden in Vista, California, in full Pandovision(tm).

Pictures were taken yesterday during a Hibiscus Society tour when a few Palmtalkers were able to sneak in as well.

Special thanks to Len  @LJG for opening up his amazing property and allowing me to post the images here for all of us to enjoy.

If you prefer (or if you're using a mobile phone), you can browse the entire album HERE (http://imgur.com/a/HPoN8)

x4Z6fyY.jpg

qPxEekF.jpg

M298jOd.jpg

GD6hXIB.jpg
Edited by Pando
  • Upvote 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• UK_Palms
      By UK_Palms
      I went to Kew Gardens for my birthday on Tuesday 22nd September. 
      A great chance to check out the gardens and the fantastic glass houses, of which several were unfortunately closed due to the pandemic. Nonetheless, plenty of palms and exhibits were still on display and in their full glory on a beautiful sunny autumn/fall day here at 51N in southeastern England. The air temperature was around 27C / 80F at the time of visiting. Conditions are very dry at present as we have had no rainfall at all during September so far, and only around 4-5 inches of rain over the past 6 months, since 1st March. 
      Here is a photo-documentation of the gardens, glass houses and the various palms located within. The first of several posts...

Unfortunately some of the attractions and glass houses were closed due to the pandemic, although the main couple were still open. Please excuse me for not naming each palm individually...

Crossing on to the temperate glass house...

More to follow...

• Moose
      By Moose
      Copernicia hospita (25 years planted) center

• GeorgiaPalms
      By GeorgiaPalms
      I thought it may be cool to post photos of the garden as it appears this winter. Please posts pics of your own garden as well. I am in North Georgia, a cold zone 8a.

• sandgroper
      By sandgroper
      Today, with my Wife and Daughter, I went to the University of Western Australia, they had an open day with lots of fun activities for kids and adults alike. I decided to take some photos of the gardens, although we are still in winter here and the plants are not looking their best they are still quite lovely and provide a pleasant place for a quiet wander. Hope you like the pics,
      cheers, Dave.

• sandgroper
      By sandgroper
      Gday all, here's a few pics of my backyard, it needs a bit of a tidy up to remove dead fronds etc....but I like the overgrown look of it. I've always loved palms but don't know a great deal about them although this forum is proving to be a wealth of knowledge and I'm learning a lot here. Thanks for sharing the knowledge that you have, cheers, Dave.