Sign in to follow this  
The7thLegend

Ribbon Palm sale and new addition

The7thLegend

Over the weekend I was in Saint Augustine and drove by a nursery that had a 50% off palm sign by the road so thought I'd give them a look.  They had Chinese Fan, Washingtonia Robusta and Ribbon Fans on sale.  Always wanted to add a Ribbon to my collection and so I picked up this 30 gallon for a measly $75, regularly $150.  They had some 15 gallons also if anyone is in the area and looking.

RibbonPalm_02.jpg

RibbonPalm_03.jpg

• Upvote 2

SailorBold

So awesome.. looks like a great deal too.  I like the ribbon fans but unfortunately other than the possibility of a perennial palm; it wont look good in my climate.

Is that a Mule palm in the background ?

• Upvote 1

The7thLegend

Thanks.  Yes that's a Mule Palm in pic 2. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Jeet
      By Jeet
      I recently bought this coconut tree around 20 days back.. and placed it indoor.. in room with natural bright light but nothing directly on it.. its window facing east.. i water it every 5,6 days around 1.5 ltr.. just aftr 2,3 days of getting it.. the leafs have started turning yellow and then brown.. what wrong am i doing?? Plz help guys
    • Jeet
      By Jeet
      I recently bought this coconut tree around 20 days back.. and placed it indoor.. in room with natural bright light but nothing directly on it.. its window facing east.. i water it every 5,6 days around 1.5 ltr.. just aftr 2,3 days of getting it.. the leafs have started turning yellow and then brown.. what wrong am i doing?? Plz help guys

• Ree
      By Ree
      Can anyone please identify this plant?  Is it a palm?  It’s located in north Texas. 

• jdl
      By jdl
      Why do some sylvester palms grow like this with short fronds? 

• MameyDisco
      By MameyDisco
      THE SOUTH FLORIDA PALM SOCIETY
      CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO BE A VENDOR
      AT THE 37th 2021 FALL PALM SHOW & SALE
      November 6th & 7th
      at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden (Coral Gables / Miami)

We have 11 confirmed vendors bringing palms, cycads, & art. Vendor deadline is OCT. 31st.
      If you would like to be a vendor or volunteer at the sale please send an email to the SFPS board and you'll be sent the Vendor Packet + form.
      Please send to only (1) of our e-mails below.     https://southfloridapalmsociety.org/contact

Palms@SFPSMiami.org
      or
      Palms@SouthFloridaPalmSociety.org
      or
      SFPSMiami@gmail.com

Updates, vendors, & species list will be posted on the SFPS website + on the Show & Sale page.
      You can also sign up for our e-mail list via the bottom of the page linked.    
      https://southfloridapalmsociety.org/palm-sale
      South Florida Palm Society

(SFPS)