Reynevan
Just now, Ilovepalm said:

Yes.

No I have to reconsider If i'm still willing to buy there :)

Ilovepalm

I am looking for the whole world of these seeds, but no one is anywhere.

Reynevan
2 minutes ago, Ilovepalm said:

I am looking for the whole world of these seeds, but no one is anywhere.

Will let you know once I find a neat batch :)

Ilovepalm

Ok, thanks

Reynevan
Ilovepalm

@Reynevan This item is out of stock.

Reynevan
Just now, Ilovepalm said:

Sorry :( Good seller though, keep an eye on him :D

Reynevan
4 hours ago, Ilovepalm said:

Go check it now please :)

• Like 1

Ilovepalm

@Reynevan wielkie dzięki, zamówiłam sobie teraz te nasionka, jestem bardzo szczęśliwa :) Już sobie go zapisałam do ulubionych.

Thank you very much, I buy this seeds and I very happy!

Edited by Ilovepalm
  • Like 1

KjellP

You may get rooted seedlings from Gillian. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lytocaryum-weddellianum-mini-coconut-various-amount/303024539262?hash=item468dab867e:m:mkzKLUF66Vm9VvoUJXOo49Q

I have bought weddelianum seedlings from him. I received them  in very good condition.

8 hours ago, Ilovepalm said:

@Reynevan wielkie dzięki, zamówiłam sobie teraz te nasionka, jestem bardzo szczęśliwa :) Już sobie go zapisałam do ulubionych.

Thank you very much, I buy this seeds and I very happy!

Pal Meir

Happy germinationday, N°1301! :wub: Pushing now its 29th leaf after a mild, but stormy winter:

1763843643_N13012019-04-01P1050100.thumb.jpg.74b443f81d5bbd4c4afe142cf558e323.jpg

• Like 1

Kai
1 hour ago, Pal Meir said:

Happy germinationday, N°1301! :wub: Pushing now its 29th leaf after a mild, but stormy winter:

1763843643_N13012019-04-01P1050100.thumb.jpg.74b443f81d5bbd4c4afe142cf558e323.jpg

6 years, that's the wine right?

Pal Meir
26 minutes ago, Kai said:

6 years, that's the wine right?

No, that’s from 2017! :P

Here a family photo together with the two bonsai Lytos (and the empty bottle):

1354913659_N13012019-04-01P1050100090.thumb.jpg.a0a2d3d26d468894883b3a7e77986845.jpg

Ilovepalm
On 3/30/2019 at 12:14 AM, KjellP said:

You may get rooted seedlings from Gillian. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lytocaryum-weddellianum-mini-coconut-various-amount/303024539262?hash=item468dab867e:m:mkzKLUF66Vm9VvoUJXOo49Q

I have bought weddelianum seedlings from him. I received them  in very good condition.

@KjellP Yes? The seedlings in this picture don't look good. I prefer to sow seeds. I have already ordered those from Madeira. :) 

Ilovepalm

@Pal Meir Did the seeds before the spreading should be soaked in warm water?

Pal Meir
27 minutes ago, Ilovepalm said:

@Pal Meir Did the seeds before the spreading should be soaked in warm water?

I soaked the seeds for one day in c. 30°C warm water and then put them 1 cm deep into a pot filled with Kokohum; the temps of the substrate should be best between 25° to 30°C:

974469892_Kokohum2014-02-08.thumb.jpg.58d37236d50419322552a3d61a361664.jpg

And I controlled the seeds once every day; beware of mould!

Ilovepalm

@Pal Meir OK, thanks!!

Pal Meir

Now again in full sun from noon to sunset, esp. N°1303 and N°1308:

89282964_N130308022019-04-07P1050107.thumb.jpg.25bce48d3baa26a25392806183f6fb6c.jpg

Ilovepalm

@Pal Meir My seeds are already in coconut fiber for a month. Like fresh, freshly picked from the palmtree, but they do not germinate. As I looked at the ground, 3 are a bit moldy.

Ilovepalm

@Pal Meir My seeds are in coconut fiber covered with a stringed bag. I have to ventilate them often, even for 12 hours because the surface from the very beginning, despite the strong squeezing of the water is too wet.

60122319_432412567561170_821987192048975

Ilovepalm

@Pal Meir I replanted my weakest seedling with 1/3 seramis and 2/3 pine bark and immediately started growing up.

Ttw9PzL.jpg

p6xzqVT.jpg

GZG2AIc.jpg

• Like 1

Ivorhooper

Here's an update on my beauty.

It still hasn't lost any leaves after owning for nearly two years and grows great all year round.

It even still has two leaves (two on right of picture) that I splinted after nearly bending in two to get in my suitcase! :-)

IMG_20190813_180848_1.jpg

• Like 5

jimmyt
2 hours ago, Ivorhooper said:

Here's an update on my beauty.

It still hasn't lost any leaves after owning for nearly two years and grows great all year round.

It even still has two leaves (two on right of picture) that I splinted after nearly bending in two to get in my suitcase! :-)

IMG_20190813_180848_1.jpg

Well done, @Ivorhooper     That one looks happy!

• Like 1

palmsOrl

This has really sold me on procuring on of these, about the size you have Ivorhooper, for my new porch.  Now to actually find a vendor for one this size.