Sign in to follow this  
Alicehunter2000

Cannot renew membership online

Alicehunter2000

I have tried to renew membership to the IPS online. I have put in membership # and password but it won't let in....hard to give the IPS my money....what's up with that?

PALM MOD

PalmTalk (www.palmtalk.org) does not handle IPS Membership. You will have to contact Liz, the webmaster of the IPS website proper - www.palms.org at:

Email: info@palms.org

I would just wait and try again, as you could have just tried during a time of server or other software maintenance.

Alicehunter2000

I'll try again Monday....I clicked on IPS logo on top and followed instructions on how to renew. I think I was on IPS website.

PALM MOD

I'll try again Monday....I clicked on IPS logo on top and followed instructions on how to renew. I think I was on IPS website.

Yes - clicking on the IPS Logo in our header, and then clicking on "Renew Membership Online" in the left sidebar is how I always do it. And it has worked conveniently for me the last few years.

Kim

I just tried it, and after finally getting my 6-digit membership number correct, and using my last name, I was able to log in and go to the renewal page. If you've tried again and it's still not letting you log in, send your name and address to info@palms.org for help.

Alicehunter2000

Aw....still doesn't work. I will just send a check in the snail mail. Filled out the form.....a little frustrating....don't like sending CC info. over fax or in mail.

Mandrew968

I have to mail some cheese too--where do I send it? Make the check out to IPS? and how do you guys know it's from me, if the check doesn't have my name on it? Place a small note in it to specify who the check is from?

PALM MOD

I have to mail some cheese too--where do I send it? Make the check out to IPS? and how do you guys know it's from me, if the check doesn't have my name on it? Place a small note in it to specify who the check is from?

For questions about membership or membership renewal contact Liz at info@palms.org

John Case

Renewed online today using Paypal...no problems.....