IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

My garden in Split, Croatia

akaranus

I really enjoyed this thread...aside from the plants, how do all of the animals get along and not try to eat each other?

The weight of lies will bring you down / And follow you to every town / Cause nothin happens here

That doesn't happen there / So when you run make sure you run / To something and not away from

Cause lies don't need an aero plane / To chase you anywhere

--Avett Bros

16 hours ago, sur4z said:

I really enjoyed this thread...aside from the plants, how do all of the animals get along and not try to eat each other?

thanks :)  i am always babysitting and watching when they get to close to each other...but when is enough food then animals dont think only on feeding :)

www.mediterraneannature.com

16 hours ago, Monòver said:

Very nice pictures!

Your garden looks great!:greenthumb:

thanks! and season is just starting :)

Edited by akaranus

Thanks to this update, it's nice to see your garden again, so beautiful, so colorful.

Thank you :D

5809129ecff1c_P1010385copie3.JPG.15aa3f5

Philippe

Jungle Paradise in Sri Lanka

2 hours ago, doranakandawatta said:

Thanks to this update, it's nice to see your garden again, so beautiful, so colorful.

Thank you :D

;):greenthumb:

Just for information, he won "The Best Garden" reward for this season county contest last weekend.

Congrats mate!

:greenthumb:

37 minutes ago, dalmatiansoap said:

Just for information, he won "The Best Garden" reward for this season county contest last weekend.

Congrats mate!

:greenthumb:

Whoo-ee! That's no surprise.

Looks like I'll have to do a European PRA.

Like the color on the house, too.

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

10 minutes ago, akaranus said:

thanks Soap ;)

Dave it would be nice, you and any other palmlover is welcome anytime :)

Oh, that’s nice, according to Google I have to drive only ridiculous 1,500 km (one-way). :greenthumb::D

• Upvote 2

My photos at flickr: flickr.com/photos/palmeir/albums

10 hours ago, Pal Meir said:

I don’t like flies :bemused:

Take the Yellow Audi, it's easy then!
BTW: How will you come to Doranakanda? By boat?

5809129ecff1c_P1010385copie3.JPG.15aa3f5

Philippe

Jungle Paradise in Sri Lanka

On 5/27/2016, 1:57:03, Pal Meir said:

Oh, that’s nice, according to Google I have to drive only ridiculous 1,500 km (one-way). :greenthumb::D

Hmm. I'll have along the lines of 11,000 KM, and it's hard to walk across the Atlantic, all those waves.

• Upvote 1

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

5 hours ago, DoomsDave said:

Hmm. I'll have along the lines of 11,000 KM, and it's hard to walk across the Atlantic, all those waves.

I don't get it? Like you would be the first one that walked on the water?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dalmatiansoap said:

I don't get it? Like you would be the first one that walked on the water?

Well, the ocean floor is even worse, all those peaks and valleys. I hear that mid-Atlantic ridge is a killer.

• Upvote 1

Well,probably is, heard that already. Thats why Im afraid if I would cross it I wouldnt have strenght to return back.