gilles06

google + palmtalk

gilles06

Hello,

When i visit google then i write "palmtalk" and after i click the first page i always have problem with malware or spyware, beginning with http://filestore321.com adress? what is that?am i alone to have this problem?

this hapened several times from different places???

Salut

PALM MOD

Thanks for the info. This was an issue years ago and was the result of a sophisticated code insertion. It was difficult to rectify. I will start researching it again.

yachtingone

Dean I just googled palmtalk and then clicked on palmtalk and I got a virus notification! I am scanning for viruses right now. I would post a strong warning to the members to NOT google Palmtalk until you get it fixed! I will let you know how the scans worked out soon.

Randy

_Keith

I started noticing this yesterday as well. Was going to email you tonight.

gilles06

2 weeks ago i received a call to my home phone, people called me by my name in english and said i have problem with my computer...afraid, i stop the conversation. but from what i read on the web. this seems to be idian people trying to have your bank information...

I don't know this event is in relation with filestore321?

LJG

My software doesn't show it trunked to load a virus or anything else. More of a redirect to other sites. When you click back to the Google page and click the link again it takes you to the PT page you were looking for.

Good luck Dean! :)

Rafael

I am experiencing this too, for the last 2 weeks....

PALM MOD

I think I've got it - but it could come back if they left a back door or script that I haven't found. But I removed it late yesterday, and as far as I can tell it is still gone.

For now, please let me know if it is still there for you. Note - it only does this on a first visit. If you have the cookie, it doesn't show - so, only after clearing history/cookies, etc. does it show.

yachtingone

Dean I didn't get a virus. Google works proper now!

Randy

PALM MOD

Dean I didn't get a virus. Google works proper now!

Randy

Thanks for the info Randy.

PALM MOD

2 weeks ago i received a call to my home phone, people called me by my name in english and said i have problem with my computer...afraid, i stop the conversation. but from what i read on the web. this seems to be idian people trying to have your bank information...

I don't know this event is in relation with filestore321?

I got a call with an Indian accent a week or two ago as well - before I heard of, or my computer had any connection to, filestore321. He said he was calling to help me fix my Windows computer. I told him I hadn't owned or used Windows in many years. He asked why not. So, not appreciating calls like these, especially during dinner hours, I said it was because Windows is crap. He asked me to repeat what I had just said, and I did - he hung up.