Sign in to follow this  
Eric in Orlando

"Tropical Storm" in January

Eric in Orlando

Who got the torrential downpour yesterday? Lots of peninsular Florida got soaked yesterday. Almost 4 inches fell here between about 3:30-8PM. quite a bit of lightning and some periods of wind. It was warm so it felt like a summer tropical system. It was a B driving home yesterday in rush hour. Lots of flooded streets and traffic lights out.

Alicehunter2000

Missed us up here.....just days of overcast skies and heavy fog.....pretty warm, like San Francisco in the summer.

Jimbean

The winds were blowing pretty good over here and felt like it was coming in in bands like a tropical system.

Palmaceae

We missed it also, I received .009" in Cape Coral.

Silas_Sancona

Besides a little light rain early, and some passing showers, didn't get much, maybe a tenth. Watched a brief, yet decent (by January standards) Thunderstorm fade into the darkness off to our east right around sunset. Sorta got me thinking.. are we in for a repeat like last year.. Everyone else gets all the rain while we get little..

-Nathan

Dakotafl

My Favorite weather, seeing the sables blow in the wind, it was great on the Lagoon.