Brett in Mission Viejo

Free Sabal in Dana Point, CA.

Brett in Mission Viejo

I have a friend in Dana Point, Ca., that will be having what I think is a sabal removed because it will start blocking view (I am clueless on the species). If you want to dig it you can have it. I estimate a three foot tall thick trunk with another three -four ft tall leaves. PM if interested. Here are a couple of pics (Sorry for the bad shots):

Sabal1_zpse5bd8c52.jpg

Sabal2_zps5286b1e1.jpg

QUINNPALMS

Looks like a nice brahea edulis!

Brett in Mission Viejo

Thanks for the correction, I am not good at all with IDing palmate palms....I get those confused a lot. Either way, I estimate it to be 15 years old based on when he first planted it as a 1 gallon.

QUINNPALMS

Thanks for the correction, I am not good at all with IDing palmate palms....I get those confused a lot. Either way, I estimate it to be 15 years old based on when he first planted it as a 1 gallon.

No worries , that's a beauty, nice size to move! They are def. slow ! Hope someone local snatches that baby up!