Sign in to follow this  
cagary

Free 75 one gallon nursery pots

cagary

I've got lots of one gallon pots you can have. I'm in south Orange County, CA.

Call me 949 648 3123

Shad

Do you still have the pots?

If so I'll call you tomorrow.

Im located in brea

Thanks

Shad

cagary

yes. 949 648 3123 Gary

cagary

All the one gallon pots are gone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I want to clear out 20 Chamaedorea hooperiana seedlings I germinated from my parent palms' first crop of seeds from last year. It is a clustering palm with stems that can reach 12' tall. Cham hooper is native to the state of Veracruz in Mexico where it grows in tropical rain forest at 3,000-5,000'. It is better known in CA and although you might expect it to prefer a mediterranean climate, it thrives for me in the heat and humidity of FL. I grew the parent palms (2 female, 1 male) from seeds and planted them in shade on the east side of the house. There they have grown to maturity and not given me a lick of trouble. Last year they put out a small first crop of seeds that I've germinated myself to test viability. This year they are seeding much more prolifically.
      Seedlings for sale consist of 3 that are approx. 1 year old; the rest are 6 months. See summary:
      Chamaedorea hooperiana: 20 seedlings @ $20.00 for the lot.
      Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail. Sent without pots & soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil
      Total = $30.00
      Payment via Paypal
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI. PM me if you are interested
      Photos

Parent Palms

• Oside92054
      By Oside92054
      As a Fireman there are generally not to many things that make calls at 4am enjoyable. Such was the case this morning at 0400, a medical emergency in the city of Mission Viejo. As the call was wrapping up and our guys were heading off in the ambulance to the hospital I walked back to the Fire Engine and out of the corner of my eye I noticed what  looked like a Bismarkia Nobilis in the front yard of the home next door.
      As any self respecting palm junkie would do I walked over to have a look. As I got closer I knew my night was getting better, not just one nice palm but an entire front yard filled with palmie goodness!!! I was particularly impressed with the Huge Roystnea and Foxy Lady on either sides of the driveway!
      Bravo to whoever owns this garden, and thanks for making my night!!!

Sean

• Phil
      By Phil
      ANNUAL PALM, CYCAD AND BAMBOO SALE
      SAN DIEGO BOTANICAL GARDEN (FORMERLY QUAIL BG)
      SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2015 - 9:00AM ENCINITAS, CA
      DON'T MISS THIS SPECIAL SALE!

On Saturday, May 23th, we'll be hosting our annual Palm and Cycad Sale at San Diego Botanical Garden (formerly Quail Botanical Garden). Featured will be nurseries from the San Diego area. Lots of rare and unusual species with tropical plants will be offered for sale. This is a once a year Sale. There will be something for everyone!
      This event is co-sponsored by San Diego Botanical Garden and the Palm Society of Southern California. It starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM. For PSSC members, there is a nominal charge to enter the gardens for this event. We hope to see you there. And, you might meet up with a few Palm Talk folks while cruising around.
      Directions
      San Diego Botanical Gardens is just 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego in Encinitas, California. It covers approximately 35 acres at 230 Quail Gardens Drive, which runs parallel to Interstate 5 between Encinitas and Leucadia Blvds.
      Coming from the South:
      Take I-5 North
      exit Encinitas Boulevard and turn right (heading east) (0.5 miles)
      turn left on Quail Gardens Drive (0.3 miles)
      the entrance to the Gardens will be on your left
      Coming from the North:
      Take I-5 South
      exit Leucadia Boulevard and turn left (heading east) (0.5 miles)
      turn right on Quail Gardens Drive (1 mile)
      the entrance to the Gardens will be on your right
      Contact me for questions.
      Phil Bergman
      619 291 4605
    • Phil
      By Phil
      ANNUAL PALM, CYCAD AND BAMBOO SALE
      SAN DIEGO BOTANICAL GARDEN (FORMERLY QUAIL BG)
      SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2015 - 9:00AM ENCINITAS, CA
      DON'T MISS THIS SPECIAL SALE!

On Saturday, May 23th, we'll be hosting our annual Palm and Cycad Sale at San Diego Botanical Garden (formerly Quail Botanical Garden). Featured will be nurseries from the San Diego area. Lots of rare and unusual species with tropical plants will be offered for sale. This is a once a year Sale. There will be something for everyone!
      This event is co-sponsored by San Diego Botanical Garden and the Palm Society of Southern California. It starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM. For PSSC members, there is a nominal charge to enter the gardens for this event. We hope to see you there. And, you might meet up with a few Palm Talk folks while cruising around.

Directions
      San Diego Botanical Gardens is just 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego in Encinitas, California. It covers approximately 35 acres at 230 Quail Gardens Drive, which runs parallel to Interstate 5 between Encinitas and Leucadia Blvds.

Coming from the South:
      Take I-5 North
      exit Encinitas Boulevard and turn right (heading east) (0.5 miles)
      turn left on Quail Gardens Drive (0.3 miles)
      the entrance to the Gardens will be on your left

Coming from the North:
      Take I-5 South
      exit Leucadia Boulevard and turn left (heading east) (0.5 miles)
      turn right on Quail Gardens Drive (1 mile)
      the entrance to the Gardens will be on your right
      Contact me for questions.
      Phil Bergman
      619 291 4605
    • paulgila
      By paulgila
      The latest PSSC meeting/tour was held in Whittier CA at the gardens of Herb & Connie & Sergio & Maria (last names withheld to protect
      the innocent).

1st was the garden of herb & connie, a nice suburban spot on a "leave it to beaver" type street.
      here PRA team member MattyB scmoozes with El Hoagie.

here FM akemu tries to get some tips on how to "velez" his garden.

cryosophila,perhaps?

not sure here,either.