• Similar Content

• Albey
      By Albey
      Hi there,
      I thought i would post an update of my Dypsis decipiens nearly 10-years after planting it out in possibly the coldest climate i have seen this Palm growing in.
      Shes a slow grower but it is now getting faster the bigger it gets. Here is the pic when planted out and how it is now.

• realarch
      By realarch
      This palm just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Just dropped a leaf sheath a few days ago and couldn’t help but snap a few photos.
      Tim

• Mr_Marojejya
      By Mr_Marojejya
      I fell in love with this palm and hope to grow it one day. I think it is a stunner. I hope it will be more widely grown one day.  It has been discovered for quite a while so I'm surprised it isn't more widely grown any ideas why? Does no one like it or something.
      i find it far more attractive than D. scandens because this appears to have much wider leaflets, what do you think
      If anyone grows it, would you tell your story?
      (or if you have any seeds...?)

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Yesterday we traveled back to the Fort Myers Palm Park in downtown on Martin Luther King Ave to check on the status of two seeding Copernicias. I also took a few minutes to take photos of other palms.
      Sabal palmetto Lisa x2: These are the wild Sabal Lisas rescued from certain destruction during renovations of I-75 about 10 years ago. The City of Ft. Myers donated space in this palm park where they will live in perpetuity. Notice that the palm on the right holds on to its boots; the one on the left does not. The palm on the left is my avatar.

Dypsis cabadae: very pretty and elegant

Syagrus schizophylla with seeds

Serenoa repens Silver: well trimmed and flowering

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Awhile back I posted photos of the first surviving crop of seeds from my Dypsis lanceolata. Those seeds are harvested and ready to go to new homes.
      https://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Dypsis_lanceolata
      This is a clustering Dypsis but only sparsely so. My palm has two stems and is 8-10' tall. It is notable for its unusually long, arched fronds and wide, rippled leaflets. It is closely related to Dypsis pembana and cabadae.
      Dypsis lanceolata fresh seeds: 50 @ $10.00 for the lot
                                                         100 @ $15.00 for the lot
      Shipping = $6.00 in a padded envelope. I cannot ship seeds or plants outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      Payment via Paypal.
      PM me if you are interested
      Photos