IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Nuevo jardinera de palmas en Hormigueros PR

Bill Schmidt

Saludos a todos. ¿Alguien conoce la información de contacto para el nuevo proveedor de palmas en la carretera 2 cerca de Hormigueros PR?

Gracias!

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

I would reply in Spanish if I could! So sorry!

I enjoy reading posts en Espanol as we will move to Puerto Rico in 2015 and want to learn. Always great to hear from someone on the island.

I do not know the name of the vivero, but hope someone will know and answer here. I would like to visit the palm seller when I next head to the Cabo Rojo area. Do you know what palms they have?

Maybe someone who is bilingual can translate and repost on my behalf? You certainly have my permission to do so. Thanks.

Cindy Adair

Si alguien quiere una traducción del mensaje de arriba, digame. Pero imagino que casi toda la gente en este foro habla un poquito de inglés?

Josh y apa ó ssa

Aqui esta:

"Yo respondía en español si pudiera! Así que lo siento! Disfruto de puestos de lectura en Español como nos trasladaremos a Puerto Rico en 2015 y quiero aprender. Siempre es bueno escuchar a alguien en la isla. No sé el nombre del vivero, pero espero que alguien lo sabrá y contestar aquí. Me gustaría visitar el vendedor palma cuando volví a ir a la zona de Cabo Rojo. ¿Sabes lo que las palmas tienen? Tal vez alguien que sea bilingüe puede traducir y publicar de nuevo en mi nombre? Por supuesto que tienes mi permiso para hacerlo. Gracias.

"

• 1 month later...

Bill, Apandsaa! Feliz navidad . Si ustedes quieren visitar un lugar diverso en palmeras y tropicales , les recomiendo : " Bokeana" y " caribbean nurseries" entre los pueblos de San Germán y Mayagüez . http://www.bokeana.com/, http://www.infopaginas.com/page/wap/PR/san-german/bokeana-corporation/10-240397.html, por la #2 tomando la high way en dirección west.