Sign in to follow this  
redant

August 2013 stock market ramblings

_Keith

Or we could choose our investment strategy from some place other than a PT forum.

Dypsisdean

Or we could choose our investment strategy from some place other than a PT forum.

From people like Bernie Madolff, Bernard Ebbers (WorldCom), or Charles Ponzi?

There is no "place" to go. Just do everything you can to educate yourself - there is something to learn everywhere - even from Bernie Madolff (and PT).

Learning what to do is equally as imprtant as learning what not to do - I won't mention any names.

_Keith

There is no "place" to go. Just do everything you can to educate yourself - there is something to learn everywhere - even from Bernie Madolff (and PT).

Learning what to do is equally as imprtant as learning what not to do - I won't mention any names.

I have yet to see anything in the last few years that beats just burying it at the base of your favorite palm.

Dypsisdean

Learning what to do is equally as important as learning what not to do - I won't mention any names.

I have yet to see anything in the last few years that beats just burying it at the base of your favorite palm.

If it's gold, that may work. Otherwise, that is where your fertilizer tabs should go.

trioderob

just keep buying - there is no top

up we go

Edited by trioderob

Dypsisdean

just keep buying - there is no top

up we go

I've been trying to tell you this for awhile now - welcome aboard. Be sure to warn us before the next crash.

trioderob

this thread is closed

its now September

Edited by trioderob