Sign in to follow this  
Exotic Life

February treat

Exotic Life

(happ @ Feb. 19 2007,14:31)

Glad Europe has been spared the weather experienced over much of the U.S.  Someone recently posted photos of beautiful palms growing in northern Europe; a mild winter certainly helps keep the palm trees looking great.  

Happ,

You're right, a winter like this is very good for the exotics over here. If they say to me, you get from now only winters like this one i say yes!

But good looking, the don't have got damage from the winter, but like you know we have got 3 storms, and almost every palm have got some wind damage over here ... But not to bad ... if the spring comes now early we gonna get a lon growing season :D

Robbin

Exotic Life

Today was another good day ... forecast for today was 11C/51,8F But i take a tempeture of 15,9C/ 60.6F als highest temp today  :cool:

Let's go for spring  :D Maybe early to say that, but i walk today ouside for the carnaval in a winter jacket ... and i have got it a little warm :)

Robbin

Exotic Life

Hi,

Yesterday at the end of the afternoon we have got some clouds ... that we normally see after a hot summerday. With Thunder en lightning and hail ...  Typical weather effect for the summer ... completly black clouds ...

This 3 picture's i took yesterday ...

516602163420.jpg

And the blue sky came after the clouds :)

1622007213959.jpg

And the sun goes down ...

182200721113.jpg

Neofolis

I'm relatively happy at the moment, as temperatures have been consistently 2°C/3.6°F or more above the forecast temperature.  Most days 11-12°C/52-54°F, and nights 8-9°C/46-48°F.

I say relatively happy, because that's as good as I get until summer arrives.

amazondk

It has been relatively dry in February.  I hope it rains more in March.

But, as usual the temperature is a constant.

forecast24feb.jpg

Gileno Machado

End of the dry summer here.

Thursday after carnaval the sky opened up and melted above Recife: 97 mm concentrated in less than 12 hours (glub, glub...) temperature glued to 28°C. Coconuts are happy and clapping fronds... :D

SoLando

The 80s are back. :D Next Friday and Saturday looking very warm with highs around 86 and lows in the mid-60s. Love this.

BobbyinNY
The 80s are back. :D Next Friday and Saturday looking very warm with highs around 86 and lows in the mid-60s. Love this.

I'm SOOO jealous :(

NBTX11

(SoLando @ Feb. 25 2007,12:20)

Yeah their back in Texas too, it will be 80F tomorrow.  Been averaging in the 70s and 80s the past several days, with a high of 84 a couple days ago.  Absolutely beautiful picture perfect weather.

ZoneTenNut

Very humid the next few days and a good chance of thunderstorms. It is really dry everywhere and the ponds and canals are low, so we could use the rain and heavy rain at that. 67.7F at 6:18AM on our way to 83F today. Beautiful weather and on our way to summer.

spockvr6

Just lovely over here in Tarpon Springs as well.

Plants should really start to perk up from here on out.

John Case

Rain here through Wednesday.......lows in the high 30's.....

sucks....

Trópico

Yesterday and today I was actually sweating. It feels good after a cold start in February. Can you believe it? The coldest temp in Feb 16 and now the hottest of the winter in the mid 80s, within two weeks of each other! The weather inside is frightful, but the sun outside is delighful, let it grow!!!

Exotic Life

And ok ... new record again ...

This winter was the mildest ever ...! :D

Robbin

SoLando

I have sunburn! :D ...Not that I'm happy... It's just so warm outside! And, plus, it's time to start the "tanning season." ;)