Sign in to follow this  
MattyB

'07 PSSC Banquet

Zac in NC

Glad to see I am not the only one. I think its a California thing.

Zac

paulgila

matt i got the chambeyronia reference :;):

i HAVE been foolish over the years,trying to persuade people to eat sushi.now that there is only a 50 year supply of fish in the ocean i'm going to recommend that

you DON'T eat sushi.its awful.you won't like it.its disgusting & slimy.the whole thing about enjoying it so much has been a huge hoax.there was someone outside the photo holding a gun to our heads.

be afraid.be VERY afraid.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Howeadypsis

Im not a great fan of fish whichever way its served. I'll take tuna, and just had some sardines with rice for my tea(dinner) but white fish just bores me. I will have fish and chips now and then and do enjoy it, and its good for you, I'm just not mad on it. And the thought of easting it raw well, Im no bear wink.gif

MattyB

OK, think of eating raw fish.............sushi is nothing like that.  Now if you go to the supermarket and get a cut of fish and cut it up and eat it then yeah that's not too good.  The longer it's been sitting around then it gets fishy, but he fresh, sushi grade fish can be sweet, melt in your mouth good.   And throw that fish into a creative roll w/ savory sauces and crunchy tid bits sprinkled on top and you've got some good eatin'.    uh.......I mean......uh.....It's gross.  

I think it's one of those cultural things that we learn for no logical reason.  It's different to us, and then someone says it's gross and now you've been conditioned to think it's gross.  Don't be a pawn of the man!

paulgila

"don't be a 'prawn' of the man"--get it?raw fish--prawn--

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Zac in NC

Yeah, see, I knew youse guys were funny.

Zac

MattyB

haha!  And when I eat fish I like to listen to my rap music with a lot of bass.............ha ha ha uhhhhh hello?  Where'd everyone go?

bgl

What happened to palm photos & talk??? ???  At the rate you guys are going Dean will have to move this thread to the Palapa!!

Oh, BTW, Jack, nice t-shirt! You could probably sell a bunch of them and make some nice cash on the side... :D

Bo-Göran

Howeadypsis

Isnt there a plant  fertilizer about that is made from fish oils?

See, getting it back on topic for ya-its a service I provide  :P