IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

'07 PSSC Banquet

MattyB

matt i got the chambeyronia reference :;):

i HAVE been foolish over the years,trying to persuade people to eat sushi.now that there is only a 50 year supply of fish in the ocean i'm going to recommend that

you DON'T eat sushi.its awful.you won't like it.its disgusting & slimy.the whole thing about enjoying it so much has been a huge hoax.there was someone outside the photo holding a gun to our heads.

be afraid.be VERY afraid.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

the "prince of snarkness."

still "warning-free."

san diego,california,left coast.

Im not a great fan of fish whichever way its served. I'll take tuna, and just had some sardines with rice for my tea(dinner) but white fish just bores me. I will have fish and chips now and then and do enjoy it, and its good for you, I'm just not mad on it. And the thought of easting it raw well, Im no bear wink.gif

Larry Shone in wet and sunny north-east England!  Zone9 ish

Tie two fish together and though they have two tails they cannot swim <>< ><>

OK, think of eating raw fish.............sushi is nothing like that.  Now if you go to the supermarket and get a cut of fish and cut it up and eat it then yeah that's not too good.  The longer it's been sitting around then it gets fishy, but he fresh, sushi grade fish can be sweet, melt in your mouth good.   And throw that fish into a creative roll w/ savory sauces and crunchy tid bits sprinkled on top and you've got some good eatin'.    uh.......I mean......uh.....It's gross.  

I think it's one of those cultural things that we learn for no logical reason.  It's different to us, and then someone says it's gross and now you've been conditioned to think it's gross.  Don't be a pawn of the man!

Matt Bradford

"Manambe Lavaka"

Spring Valley, CA (8.5 miles inland from San Diego Bay)

10B on the hill (635 ft. elevation)

9B in the canyon (520 ft. elevation)

"don't be a 'prawn' of the man"--get it?raw fish--prawn--

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

the "prince of snarkness."

still "warning-free."

san diego,california,left coast.

haha!  And when I eat fish I like to listen to my rap music with a lot of bass.............ha ha ha uhhhhh hello?  Where'd everyone go?

Matt Bradford

"Manambe Lavaka"

Spring Valley, CA (8.5 miles inland from San Diego Bay)

10B on the hill (635 ft. elevation)

9B in the canyon (520 ft. elevation)

What happened to palm photos & talk??? ???  At the rate you guys are going Dean will have to move this thread to the Palapa!!

Oh, BTW, Jack, nice t-shirt! You could probably sell a bunch of them and make some nice cash on the side... :D

Bo-Göran

Leilani Estates, 25 mls/40 km south of Hilo, Big Island of Hawai'i. Elevation 880 ft/270 m. Average rainfall 140 inches/3550 mm

Isnt there a plant  fertilizer about that is made from fish oils?

See, getting it back on topic for ya-its a service I provide  :P

Larry Shone in wet and sunny north-east England!  Zone9 ish

Tie two fish together and though they have two tails they cannot swim <>< ><>