IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Thailand Biennial on Thai TV

rthink

Vasin showed me this link from a Thai TV channel about the biennial so some of you were broadcasted around Thailand. Look what Jeff Searle is trying to taste! Also an interview with Jeff Brussel.

The narrator said about 300 millionaires from all over the world participated in this event. :rolleyes:

http://www.krobkruakao.com/ข่าว/61860/สกู๊ป--สวนนงนุช-สวนปาล์มระดับโลก.html

Chalermchart Soorangura

Bangkok, Thailand

http://picasaweb.google.com/csoorangura/My...key=u11QvNs-qbM

Thank you for the link Chalermchart, it was very well followed by the TV stations. Thailand can be proud of the coverage and the Gardens

regards

Colin

coastal north facing location

100klm south of Sydney

NSW

Australia

Maybe Baht millionaires? :D

Zone 10a at best after 2007 AND 2013, on SW facing hill, 1 1/2 miles from coast in Oceanside, CA. 30-98 degrees, and 45-80deg. about 95% of the time.

"The great workman of nature is time."   ,  "Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."

-George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon-

I do some experiments and learning in my garden with palms so you don't have to experience the pain! Look at my old threads to find various observations and tips!

I think I missed breakfast that morning, either that or the flowers just really smelled good! :)

Searle Brothers Nursery Inc.

and The Rainforest Collection.

Southwest Ranches,Fl.

• 2 weeks later...

I have trouble viewing from that link from our dear friend Chalermchart, here is one better though, remember Rod McNeil the Australian Journo who interviewed a few of us for Thailand TV ? Well here's his work, now available on youtube. I can't understand why I spoke such dribble, but there you go, I had stage fright. Kim comes up well though as does Anders, in fact everyone looks and sounds great, except for the tiger whisperer, me.

Rod does amazing work and runs RodMcNeil.TV by the way, check his work out, I saw another of his doco type flicks on elephant gathering rituals, very good.

anyway, here you go.

Happy Gardening

Cheers,

Wal

Queensland, Australia.

Great video! Thanks for posting it, Wal! :)

Leilani Estates, 25 mls/40 km south of Hilo, Big Island of Hawai'i. Elevation 880 ft/270 m. Average rainfall 140 inches/3550 mm

But wait, there's more coverage

Happy Gardening

Cheers,

Wal

Queensland, Australia.

• 1 month later...

wow! I’m now a Baht millionaire – travel to exotic lands does bring us good fortune!

Dan on the Big Island of Hawai'i / Dani en la Isla Grande de Hawai

Events Photographer roving paparazzi "konadanni"

Master Gardener, University of Hawai’i College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources

Certified Arborist, International Society of Arboriculture

LinkedIn & email: konadanni@gmail.com / Facebook & Twitter & Google Plus: DanTom BigIsland