• Similar Content

• Dimimelbourne
      By Dimimelbourne
      Hi all,
      I’m new on here and to this wonderful world of palms. What started as a tropical plant hobby has turned into a fun and for-filling obsession apexed by a love for graceful palms. Scouring through Facebook market place, I came across this beautiful palm which was sold as a c. Renda but I’m unsure as it seems to lack the vibrant red even at 4ft tall. As I live in a temperate climate i understand it’ll be a challenge to grow too so any tips would be greatly appreciated! It’s pretty warm right now so I have it sitting outside but will definitely bring it in if temperatures drop below 15c (59f.)

• Noblick
      By Noblick
      Andrew Henderson has a new book out: 
      New book on Palms of Vietnam - https://www.amazon.com/Palms-Vietnam-Dr-Andrew-Henderson/dp/1099047536/ref=sr_1_1?crid=IRBWA4J7V8YV&keywords=palms+of+vietnam&qid=1563295360&s=gateway&sprefix=palms+of+v%2Caps%2C116&sr=8-1

• Thailand Garden
      By Thailand Garden
      I would be so thankful if anyone could help me identify these two types of palms we picked up, they turned out not to be what we were told and we don’t want to use them until we are really sure what we have here.
      It was suggested that the first one might be a Sabal Palm????:

The second one I think is some sort of Chinese fan palm:
      Thank you so much for your help.  We would be so happy to identify these properly and start planting.  Very much appreciated!

• Rob Haupt
      By Rob Haupt
      Can anyone help me identify this palm please.