Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

Site not banned!

Geoff

Interestingly, I work for a corporation that has internet at work, but most of the interesting sites are blocked from our viewing (eg, Facebook, You Tube etc.). Until you (Dean) updated this site this last 24 hours, it was banned from my work and I could never get onto the forum page. Now it's not. Not sure what you did, but either in its new form it is under the radar, or our company finds it more palatable now. Thanks!!

LJG

Geoff, in many cases filters can be set up to block sites that run old software as those sites are usually exploited in some way. We did this all the time with my old company. I bet once the software was upgraded and Apache/MySQL/PHP were moved to recent versions, the filter opened for the site. Places like FB and YouTube are blacklisted, so that is different.

PALM MOD

I defer to the ex-webhost who doesn't return my calls anymore. :)

LJG

I was on my bike when you called then when I got home I went to see what the issue was and read it had all been fixed. Sorry Dean. :)

PALM MOD

I was on my bike when you called then when I got home I went to see what the issue was and read it had all been fixed. Sorry Dean. :)

No prob - just a little good natured snarkiness. You can always call and just say hi, and let me know whats going on in SoCal - and how life is treating you. :)

LJG

Dean, I hardly call my own mother :)

tropicalb

and len tees up the ball....

PALM MOD

The caddy grabs a driver....

DALION

I don't want to get in the middle of this A-B conversation but not calling your mom is no big deal. You did not pay to be her son but you did pay to be a member of this group. :floor:

BS Man about Palms

I was just the opposite for me... For the FIRST time I could NOT get on Palmtalk! Thru persistence and Dean getting my message and fixing something, I was able to return.. :)

tropicalb

and len tees up the ball....

The caddy grabs a driver....

i can't do it...."your mom" jokes are beneath me....GET IT???? beneath me??? omg....

i didn't wanna dissapoint you dean. :)

PALM MOD

How 'bout "your moderator" jokes? :)

tropicalb

ahahahaha! good one....i actually laffed out loud!

Moose

I was just the opposite for me... For the FIRST time I could NOT get on Palmtalk! Thru persistence and Dean getting my message and fixing something, I was able to return.. :)

Bill - Dean had to deactivate the weed filter for your situation. :interesting: