bgl

PRA adventures with Dave & others

DoomsDave

Dave, I think Hawaii suits you! smilie.gif

I think so, too.

Though, I suspect other lands will also beguile . . .

Daryl

Fantastic tour of some great gardens...I'm sure Dave is tainted forever!

Daryl

DoomsDave

Fantastic tour of some great gardens...I'm sure Dave is tainted forever!

Daryl

RUINED! No [expletive] doubt . . .

GTClover

Astounding gardens! Thank you for going to Hawaii Dave!laugh.gif And can anyone help with the ID of the flaming plant Kim photographed in # 5 of post 42 rolleyes.gif

Bill Austin

Astounding gardens! Thank you for going to Hawaii Dave!laugh.gif And can anyone help with the ID of the flaming plant Kim photographed in # 5 of post 42 rolleyes.gif

Heliconia indica

DoomsDave

Heliconia indica

And, Bill, I'm saving up the pictures of your GLORIOUS garden for the right moment.

Twitching, like a finger on the trigger of a gun . . . .

GTClover

Thanks Bill! I thought it might be a Heliconia, but I didn't know there was a red leaf species. Love it, though Heliconias don't generally seem to like my mostly coral rubble soil in the Bahamas. I might have to figure out a way to give it what it needs. Great accent plant, though it's seems hard to know how plants that seem other worldly in Hawaii will look in a normal environment!

Susan

KPL

Aloha Dave,

The pleasure was mine regarding your visit to my garden on Wednesday 4th.

I've been enjoying your responses here on PalmTalk. :) The music is great and I'm still salavating seeing your great goulash. :drool: Keep both the music and goulash visible and take good care of those red shoes.

Karoyn

H Baum

Ok, I know I'm a month late... but thank you Bo & Kim for all the great posts and photos. And Kim it was so sweet of you to express the great energy you felt at my place. I sometimes wonder if it's just me, but you confirm it's got a special energy, er I think it's actually a big lava tube! The broms sure seem to appreciate it! Thanks to Dave for making the trip and thus getting me involved in the tour, and now this... :rolleyes: Also great to meet Justin and Rich, who have fabulous palm estates as well!