• WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Dypsis lafazamanga

jdapalms

Thanks  Jason for your input its great  to have your ideas seeing  how you have  been in  both worlds. My wife and I were very impressed with your  fallbrook garden at the pssc meeting. And next time we get  out to the big  island  we would like  to check out your  new place. Iam sure  it looks even better in  person. 

Tim your palm  looks great  in shade.and jason yours looks great in sun this palm seems to be a very hardy plant  indeed. I think these are  going to be a winner for  us  in California cheers 

11 hours ago, akamu said:

Thanks  Jason for your input its great  to have your ideas seeing  how you have  been in  both worlds. My wife and I were very impressed with your  fallbrook garden at the pssc meeting. And next time we get  out to the big  island  we would like  to check out your  new place. Iam sure  it looks even better in  person. 

My pleasure. I hope this is a great palm for So cal. I wish I would have tried some when I lived there. 

You guys are more than welcome to see our place when you are on the Big Island next. And if you need a place to stay, we have an Airbnb and are happy to give a “palmtalk discount”

Just got back from a tour of Jerry’s yard and took a photo of this Lafazanga growing out in full sun. This is not the one Jerry started this thread with. I forgot to look for that one as I was on palm overload!  Thanks to Jerry and Cindy for having us today, what an incredible and inspiring garden! 

4B82FE1F-2443-4258-BED0-8A928CD7901E.thu

87E28AA7-7F83-462F-B3A3-028569F895CC.thu

• Upvote 4