Sign in to follow this  
DoomsDave

Free Sabal Minor Seed

DoomsDave

Howdyall:

TIme to break in the Freebie Forum!

I've still got a few Sabal minor seeds left, and some of you have already sent me information with your name and mailing addresses.

PM me your name, mailing address, and I'll send you a free envelope with seeds in it.

My plant is a trunkless type, which will probably be hardier than the trunked types.

I've sent seeds all over the world, including Alabama, Texas, Florida, Croatia, England, Poland, Germany, Holland, France, Belgium, India and Indonesia.

They're small seeds, so quite a number will fit in an envelope.

dave

Sean.kat

is this still available

damir

here are some small minors. this one in the center is butia capitata, small ones around are sabal minor you sent. :yay::greenthumb:

Edited by damir

damir

and here fresh pic.. thanks dave!

post-5147-017580600 1308977489_thumb.jpg

nico

Howdyall:

TIme to break in the Freebie Forum!

I've still got a few Sabal minor seeds left, and some of you have already sent me information with your name and mailing addresses.

PM me your name, mailing address, and I'll send you a free envelope with seeds in it.

My plant is a trunkless type, which will probably be hardier than the trunked types.

I've sent seeds all over the world, including Alabama, Texas, Florida, Croatia, England, Poland, Germany, Holland, France, Belgium, India and Indonesia.

They're small seeds, so quite a number will fit in an envelope.

dave

buon giorno hai ancora semi disponibili? a me interessano .Fammi sapere cosi io mando l'indirizzo saluti Nico