_Keith

Holy Carp Batman, Look out Florida

PalmatierMeg

Hit 41.8 here, much better than the 34.9 yesterday. After tomorrow morning (46 forecast) lows to be in 50s & 60s through 1/23. Will Jan. ever end?

spockvr6

Even though it was 40F or so at midnight, it never dropped below 36F. I'll take it, hope it warms up to more balmy palm loving temps soon.

Tad colder up here in the "North Pinellas Tundra" at 34.9F at 742AM. But, for the first time in a while, the temps are warming up decently fast. Maybe I can put away the ear muffs.

Palm crazy

Don't get to say this very often, but I was 1 degree warmer than Miami last night at 50F for low. Time to start planting coconut palms in WA. :D Are warmest lows in winter usually are in the high 50's/low 60's (only a few time in winter) but hasn't happen this year yet.

_Keith

Look out warm weather coming, it's only gonna be 36 for a low tonight. And for this winter, up here, that is just fine with me.

spockvr6

41 to 46F here tonight depending on forecast.

Its funny, a few years ago a forecast of 41F would have had me thinking.......now, I breathe a sigh of relief! LOL

Takil-Explorer

Badman was able to keep the Iceman at bay this time in Florida?

Alexander

TropicalDude

Alex, I hadn't yet joined this forum but saw a post of yours recently about Floridians hopping around in yellow shorts.

That's my #1 past time. Woke up and hopped all around the yard. Guessing that you'd have to wait until July to hop around in happy pink shorts where you are. Don't worry, summer will be here before you know it. :lol:

PalmatierMeg

Today I'm hopping around the yard in beige shorts. What a beautiful sunny day. The Cyrtostachys are back out on the lanai and happy to be there. This weather should hold till at least 1/23 and I'm hoping for later. I'm also hoping my cold-damaged palms will make it - well, those that are left.

Takil-Explorer

Yes that the gentleman above me, see the picture. Well I guess when the heat finally arrives thats gonna caause other problems...

Alexander

gsytch

There's some Arctic air just waiting to pour in late next week. The problem is whether it will make it to FL or not........just keep watching it!

Alan_Tampa

Im so sick of winter I could puke. Shorts? Too cold for shorts.

Alan

Takil-Explorer

Here is another one! Subezero again!

Alexander

tank

Forecast(s) are looking good so far for FLA. Hopefully we'll have smooth sailing into Mid Feb.

PalmatierMeg

Forecast for Cape Coral calls for 50s/70s thru 2/9. I'm praying I've seen the last of lows below 40.

sonoranfans

Holy carp(batman likes fish I guess) batman, 79 degrees on january 31! Forecast high of 67F exceeded once again!

Edited by sonoranfans

spockvr6

Holy carp(batman likes fish I guess) batman, 79 degrees on january 31! Forecast high of 67F exceeded once again!

After this winter, a day that is almost perfectly normal as far as what is should be historically, felt great!

post-200-020796100 1296555995_thumb.gif

gsytch

still watching that next arctic front...the last one missed us completely, and as a bonus there were two days +80f- that were incredible. January saw almost 7" of rain. February? hmmmm