Harry

Peace is a child.

Peace is a child with a full stomach going to school safely every day.

KPL

Thank you so very much for your responses.

Around the world, courses s/b taught in the schools such as, Peace and Conflict Resolution, International Relations or something related to same at an early age. Of course one would say, from whose perspective would that course be outlined. Maybe PEACE can be attained through communication, collaboration, action and let's not forget service.

Peace is it not a gracious cooperation between individuals, cultures and nations. Yes PEACE is a choice, but if one believes same, why not practice same!

I really like this topic, that's why I pulled it up again.

World Peace, is it attainable? Look around you, turn on the TV, watch people, listen to those close by!

Life is really BEAUTIFUL, why not enjoy it and treat people as you would love to be treated.

KPL

sur4z

"All we are saying is give peace a chance"--John Lennon 1969

dalmatiansoap

... Yes PEACE is a choice...

KPL

Absolute!

peace_hand_by_sicoticjoker-d39kamj_zpsec

Brahea Axel

There's political peace and there's inner peace. Both prevail in the absence of ignorance, greed, hatred and delusion. Since I'm human and so is everyone else, I'm kinda stuck with ignorance, greed, hatred and delusion. But love is always within reach, even when I want to scream at the driver that cut me off or I'm angry at some PalmTalker just over some silly words.

So when I am lucky enough to get a moment of peace amongst some beautiful palms, I try to remember to be thankful for it, to savor it and to enjoy it. And when things aren't so peaceful, hopefully I can remember that moment.

Hatred never ceases by hatred but by love alone is healed, such is this ancient and eternal truth.