IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

1000's citrus tubes for sale or trade

MBPalms

We have about 12000 citrus tubes and do not need all of them. They work very well for many kinds of palms and save on space.

We would like to sell them in large batches but will split them up.

500 tubes @ 15 cents

1000 tubes @ 10 cents

We are also willing to trade for rare palms large or seedling and cycad seedlings.

Please call or email to discuss

Mike

407-256-4540

post-3586-1260400252_thumb.jpg

Hello Mike,

Are you able to ship? I would be interested in 100-250, if so. Please let me know.

Also, nice deals on the seedlings :drool:

Thanks

We have about 12000 citrus tubes and do not need all of them. They work very well for many kinds of palms and save on space.

500 tubes @ 15 cents

1000 tubes @ 10 cents

We are also willing to trade for rare palms large or seedling and cycad seedlings.

Mike

407-256-4540

Hi Mike If you like fireworks will trade fireworks for pots and plants

thanks Don

Hello Mike,

Are you able to ship? I would be interested in 100-250, if so. Please let me know.

Also, nice deals on the seedlings :drool:

Thanks

Let me have a postal code so I could figure out shipping. Give me call if you get a chance to discuss.

500 tubes @ 15 cents

1000 tubes @ 10 cents

Mike

407-256-4540

Hi Mike If you like fireworks will trade fireworks for pots and plants

thanks Don

We would prefer some cash or palms but give me a call

• 2 weeks later...

We have about 3000 left if anymore is interested in a trade or buying them. Would prefer not to ship since they would take up alot of room. We will be down in south Florida first week in January and could drop them off.

Mike

407-256-4540