Sign in to follow this  
MattyB

Pohonkelapa and MattyB

bubba

Matt and Dewd, Good news! A friend of Pedro's was able to get you guys rooms at the Key West YMCA during Halloweenfest free of charge with free food. The stipulation is that Matt must wear his monkey suit during the festivities.

On the condition of anonimity, the party further indicated that you were allowed admission at the expense of the "Bumble Bee Twins", who were given cancellation notices. The party advised that vigilance should be applied in the event that the "Bumble Bee Twins" are encountered. Apparently, the "Bumble Bee Twins" believe that they are integral parts of said Fest with concurrent popularity. Given this perceived notion, their behavior can veer below standards of hospitality when faced with those they perceive to threaten their own belief of what they perceive of their own great popularity. Just saying...

Ken Johnson

The Palm Talk PRA reunion at FTB is sounding better all the time. It should be easy enough to go mainstrean when it gets set and post in the general disscusion forum. We can get serious people to come but only if you allow me to plan the after party details. Now lets see........Stir Crazy is near by (Lewd... oops I mean Dewd will love this place) but the Sushi resturant nextdoor only seets about 30. I will keep woring on this. Don't worry your in good hands.

Love Trixie! :wub:

street124
The Palm Talk PRA reunion at FTB is sounding better all the time. It should be easy enough to go mainstrean when it gets set and post in the general disscusion forum. We can get serious people to come but only if you allow me to plan the after party details. Now lets see........Stir Crazy is near by (Lewd... oops I mean Dewd will love this place) but the Sushi resturant nextdoor only seets about 30. I will keep woring on this. Don't worry your in good hands.

Love Trixie! :wub:

Ken,

This sounds good ,I can walk there and stumble home. They are trying to lease the vacant store next door to expand the sushi resturant too.

Jeff Searle
:blink::unsure::wacko::bummed::crying::bemused::huh:

Yea, what's up, did the hippie bus break down? :lol: Did you guys leave yet? You should be near El Paso, Texas by now. :lol:

Jeff

redant

you should volunteer at couple of hours at Montgomery Botanical center, or bribe someone to get you in. I was extremely impressed with the grounds and collection there, a must see.

If you are planning a visit through the jupiter area let me know, I'll give you a tour of jupiter island via the water.

Edited by redant

Ken Johnson

With all the love around here it seems that PalmTalk/IPS members have started a sort of travel club. What with every one sharing thier houses, trucks, boats, gardens, seeds, BBQ Ribs, and love this is one hell of a great place.

Who will hit the road in search of palm love next?

redant
With all the love around here it seems that PalmTalk/IPS members have started a sort of travel club. What with every one sharing thier houses, trucks, boats, gardens, seeds, BBQ Ribs, and love this is one hell of a great place.

Who said anything about a boat, I was going to make them swim. They can use a igloo cooler full of beer as a floaty when they get tired.

www.dadluvsu.com

Take the beer out first.

paulgila

i dont think we will have any problems relieving coolers of their precious contents. ;)

Moose

Who said anything about a boat, I was going to make them swim. They can use a igloo cooler full of beer as a floaty when they get tired.

That may get them a one way ticket to Cuba if the Border Patrol sees them :lol:

DoomsDave

Maybe Hawaii in September. Wanna come along for a HPRA> > > ????

ariscott

I guess no Bali trip for you this year, Paul... :hmm:

Regards, Ari :)

paulgila

january of 2010,ari. :P

may be in jakarta for a few days,as well!

cfkingfish

Matt and Paul-

If you want, you are welcome to stay here, and we can go anywhere from Tampa to Naples. I will show you some places and things you have never seen before. :winkie: The beaches here are probably the nicest and most accessible in the state, if not the country.

Jerry@TreeZoo

The problem with the beaches on Florida's west coast is the same as the beaches in California. They are backwards. The sun comes from the wrong direction.

MattyB

The dates are set party people. Nov 3rd thru Nov 10th. Be there or be longisquama! Don't worry about the gardens back home. Our spouses, girlfriends & roommates will be back at the pads and are instructed to shoot first and ask later. Or the dogs will eat their butts.

Dave-Vero

If only the palm sale were at Montgomery. Looks like I'll have to come down.

ariscott

I actually plan to be back in Jakarta in Dec/Jan. Not sure when exactly. Do you have your dates??

Moose

Ari - does Scott know you are looking for a date? :unsure::lol:

MattyB

paulgila

I actually plan to be back in Jakarta in Dec/Jan. Not sure when exactly. Do you have your dates??

ari i'll most likely be there around 12th of january,but i dont want yer husband pissed off at me. :lol:

ariscott

Won't work... we would be back to Oz by then. My office close for christmas/new years, and back at work on the 11 Jan. I knew it as soon as I typed dates.... there will be lots of comments :rolleyes: . BTW, Scott read my post... no secret there.

Ken Johnson

Anyone want to take charge of a PT get togeather and PRA for one day?

palmislandRandy
Anyone want to take charge of a PT get togeather and PRA for one day?

How bout meeting at Fairchild for a day!

Ken Johnson

FTBG is good but they frown on drinking and smoking.

If nothin else it will do. Jeff?

palmislandRandy

Can we drink & smoke at Jeff's? :mrlooney:

FRITO

I am already eagerly waiting for pics from this trip! :unsure::drool:

Ken Johnson

I'm thinkin! :hmm:

www.dadluvsu.com

Fairchild on the 7th fellas? 11am?

Moose
Fairchild on the 7th fellas? 11am?

Roasted iguana @ noon for lunch? :huh:

Jeff Searle

I'm thinkin! :hmm:

I just got in on sunday from 10 days in Hawaii. Oh....sorry I didn't tell anyone, it wasn't that good of a trip. You know, it rained everyday, I didn't know anyone there, didn't know there were gardens to go look at,etc,etc. Just sat in my hotel room all day and night. I'll never go back to that place again! :rage:

OK...drink and smoke at my house? It sounds like a hippy party. :lol: I think a pra at Fairchilds is a must. I think for a few hours you guys can drink maybe some good ole cold water or a coke, and then take a puff behind a clumping palm.(?) Just a thought.....

For now, I'm just clearing the cobwebs in my head a little. I'm sure we can come up with something. Let me think......

Jeff

MattyB

Fairchilds and a cold diet coke sounds great! The 7th or any day is good William. Whatever works for ya'll. We're on vacation, no hard schedule to follow.

Ken Johnson

Sounds like William has the go ahead, I'm in.

What now? Start a separate post and invite the PT folks? Bill?

Jeff Searle

Randy,

The problem I see is that these two knuckleheads :) scheduled their trip from a tuesday to tuesday. What's up with that fella's? One weekend to spend down here is all your giving us? Jeeesh!

I would welcome all forum members to come over to our house for a walk-about, drinks in hand. Could get good, especially when I show you guys my large,well grown Kentia palm. But when? Paul, Matty.....you guys out there? Talk to me. Ken?

Jeff

www.dadluvsu.com
Sounds like William has the go ahead, I'm in.

What now? Start a separate post and invite the PT folks? Bill?

New thread beginning...

DoomsDave

Don't be afraid to go to that place near Ken's place and see Big D and "E"s . . . . Plenaty of toxins for all! :)