Sign in to follow this  
joe_OC

Board Setting - DST not working correctly...

joe_OC

I've just noticed today that even though I have DST set for automatic, the time is off by an hour for PST.

joe_OC

Very strange...main menu shows the correct time, but when I click on a topic, the time is an hour off...

PALM MOD

You will have to be more clear Joe. Are you referring to the times that appear in the lower right hand corners of the two pages you are referring to? I have DST setting on auto, and mine are both the same, but I have no DST here, so ??????????????

joe_OC

Hi Dean...Both the time in the lower right corner and the time stamp for each post are wrong. At the main screen, the time is correct for the last post in a thread. But, when I click on a thread, the time stamp for each post is an hour off.

You will have to be more clear Joe. Are you referring to the times that appear in the lower right hand corners of the two pages you are referring to? I have DST setting on auto, and mine are both the same, but I have no DST here, so ??????????????

joe_OC

Hi Dean,

Did something change? Everything is in synch now.

Joe

PALM MOD

Nope, nothings been changed. Let me know if it doesn't stay that way.