IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

UFC fights

paulgila

Sat. night 3hrs. 7 to 11 UFC unleashed :drool:

Urban Rainforest Palms,Cycads and Exotics. Were in San Diego Ca. about 5 miles from the beach on Tecolote canyon. It seems to be an ideal growing climate with moderate temps. and very little frost. Vacation Rental in Leilani Estates, big island Hi PM me if interested in staying there.

Ive been watching these fights for a bit, watched the penn fight, thought he got it handed to him, I was puling for him but well that doesnt always help.... fwiw, if your too tight to pay for the fight and dont mind watching it on the PC it its almost always streaming live here (the day of the fight) http://mbwtvlive.webs.com/

Allen

Galveston Island Tx

9a/9b

8' Elevation

Sandy Soil

Jan Avgs 50/62

Jul Avgs 80/89

Average Annual Rainfall 43.5"

Bubba-

I think the only person to beat Fedor is Henderson, who is one mean mo fo himself.

Personally I liked Pride fighting because it was a little more raw and allowed the fighters to make their own choices (stupid or not).

Christian Faulkner

Venice, Florida - South Sarasota County.

www.faulknerspalms.com

Μολὼν λάβε

Dan Henderson? Too small in my opinion. And old :). He has had a tough time in the octogon since coming to UFC. I woudl LOVE to see Brock fight him once his ground game gets better - in terms of tap outs. Mir exposed him to easy even after getting punched a lot.

Bubba-

I think the only person to beat Fedor is Henderson, who is one mean mo fo himself.

Personally I liked Pride fighting because it was a little more raw and allowed the fighters to make their own choices (stupid or not).

Len

Vista, CA (Zone 10a)

Shadowridge Area

"Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are."

-- Alfred Austin

• 3 months later...

So did anyone watch the 2nd round knock out -total domination-of Evans by Machida??

Also, keep an eye on Machida. The guy is good. But not flashy so he does not get the publicity.

Len

Vista, CA (Zone 10a)

Shadowridge Area

-- Alfred Austin

I love mma and have so for a while. It is great exercise. Martial arts are great for kids. I'll be happy when my boys are good enough to tap me.

Royce, the boys and I.

royce001.jpg

Is the a pic out of the San Remo? :) Kidding. I hope to do stuff like that with son.

Silva stepping up a weight class will make things real interesting! My favorite fighters are 205 class. I think Silva will move to 205 before he drops or GSP comes up to fight Silva. Also, keep an eye on Machida. The guy is good. But not flashy so he does not get the publicity.

Unfortunately Emelianenko signed with Affliction instead of UFC. So he will only get retreads from UFC like Tim Sylvia and Tim Sylvia. Emelianenko is the badest of the bad fo sure!

With a tin cup for a chalice

Fill it up with good red wine,

And I'm-a chewin' on a honeysuckle vine.

Evans got his a*% handed to him.

So did anyone watch the 2nd round knock out -total domination-of Evans by Machida??

Also, keep an eye on Machida. The guy is good. But not flashy so he does not get the publicity.

Yeah. Evans was outclassed. He looked edgy the whole time but maybe it was because of Machida's very unusual style of fighting.

I was a bit worried for a while that it would turn out to be a boring fight because they seemed like they both didn't want to engage. Machida is known to be a let his opponents to attack first and he just counters based on their move. I guess Evens wanted Machida to make the first move.

That knock out punch will be replayed over and over again in Ultimate Fightings specials.

Machida is usually a man with very few word during the post fight intervies but he just couldn't contain himself.

Tikitiki- cool picture

Gene

Manila, Philippines

53 feet above sea level - inland

Hot and dry in summer, humid and sticky monsoon season, perfect weather Christmas time

http://freakofnaturezzz.blogspot.com/

Nice. Was that taken right after you submitted him? :)

I love mma and have so for a while. It is great exercise. Martial arts are great for kids. I'll be happy when my boys are good enough to tap me.

Royce, the boys and I.

royce001.jpg

Is the a pic out of the San Remo? :) Kidding. I hope to do stuff like that with son.

Silva stepping up a weight class will make things real interesting! My favorite fighters are 205 class. I think Silva will move to 205 before he drops or GSP comes up to fight Silva. Also, keep an eye on Machida. The guy is good. But not flashy so he does not get the publicity.

Unfortunately Emelianenko signed with Affliction instead of UFC. So he will only get retreads from UFC like Tim Sylvia and Tim Sylvia. Emelianenko is the badest of the bad fo sure!

Len

Vista, CA (Zone 10a)

Shadowridge Area

-- Alfred Austin

I can say I have been choked by one of the best.

Nice. Was that taken right after you submitted him? :)