PALM MOD

Jungle Music - Phil Bergman

90 members have voted

1. 1. RATE THIS GROWER

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower. (Comment Optional)
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (Comment Required)

BS Man about Palms

It was great to catch up and find some great stuff last weekend Phil, Thanks!!

Chatta

I visited JM back in September 2017, was awesome talking to him, picked up some really nice palms, shipped some back, brought the others on the plane :P
They are all doing well! Will visit everytime I go to SoCal :) 

• Upvote 1

JohnAndSancho

Phil was super nice and my plants were all packed like he expected UPS to drop-kick the box to me in Texas lol. I finally got some Lytos, so I'm happy. 

sashaeffer
On 11/29/2008 at 6:43 PM, MattyB said:

Love 'em. Great place to hang out too. Phil always loves to spend time talking palms.

So true and when I'm there by myself I sure don't mind. Go with the wife or my daughter neither have embraced my palm collection habit and all I get from them is impatient eye rolls telling me to hurry lol.  When I visit Jungle Music I like to take the time to walk up and down every isle THEN visit with Phil.  Always come away learning something new.

• Like 1

JohnAndSancho

Another shout out for Phil. All 3 of the palms I wanted were on his 10 day special at the same time, but 2 were only in big sizes. Shipping was going to cost me more than the plants, so he gave me a sale price on a smaller Kentia. Palms again showed up packed so well that UPS could have dropped them out of an airplane and no dirt would spill out of the pots. 

• Like 1