• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Back around 2010 I germinated seeds of this dwarf Chamaerops from an island in the Mediterranean Sea. They were generously sent to me by a palm lover in Rome. I kept and planted about half a dozen seedlings that appeared to show Vulcano traits, which show up across a range. A couple years ago I posted photos of my primo palm on the north side of my garden lot. These photos are of one of its siblings, which shows almost as well.
      Chamaerops humilis 'Vulcano', Cape Coral, FL

• Matthew92
      By Matthew92
      Was driving through an established neighborhood in the Dr. Phillips suburb of Orlando and found this drop-dead gorgeous mule palm. One of the things I like about it is that the leaves are perfectly flat and not twisted as seen with many other mules.

• Manalto
      By Manalto
      I'm not at the house at the moment but my neighbor sent me this photo of my mule palm that has been in the ground about a year. I guess it had blown over in the wind. He staked it for me.
      I noticed, the last time I was there and working in the yard, that it was wobbly. It's in the shade  in the early morning  but  gets full sun for the rest of the day. Are they known for having weak root systems? Any suggestions?

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For sale is the total 2019 crop from my Sabal bermudana: 60+ seeds. I grew my mother palm from seeds I received from a resident of Bermuda in 2008. This rare, very slow growing native of Bermuda is endangered on that tiny island by development. It is shorter - up to 20' tall -  and stockier than S. palmetto but just as cold hardy. It prefers sun and heat but unlike most Sabals, can prosper in areas with cooler summers, i.e., CA, PNW. 
      Sabal bermudana: 60+ seeds @ $15.00 for the lot. One Lot Only
      Shipping: $5.00 in padded envelope. No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      Total = $20.00
      Payment via Paypal. PM me if you are interested
      Photos

Mother palm

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      My Needle Palm went from smaller fronds to big fronds over the summer, look at the size of them, and they'll get much bigger! I had to hold the camera way up to get the whole frond in the picture!