Sabal minor up to 20 foot height

Chambeyronia cantalope with bumpy crown shafts

Caryota urens, 100 years old!

Arenga engleri with edible fruit

Brahea armata from native stands in our forests

Licuala grandis with black leaves, imported from Russia

Pritchardiopsis, minimum order 1000

And, many more

Please post what you're looking for and we'll find it. Our resources are great and nothing is beyond our desire to make a deal. We have found that whatever you are looking for, it is provided by our country's vast resources.

Our motto is "Right. We treat People"

Any form of currency accepted.

Hope to hear back from you, especially those of you who have trust and resources.

Toolital

(I am a serious businessman but this message is not.)

• Like 1

Kostas

I would take the 1g Lodoicea :floor:

In 1g you cant fit even the seed!!!!! :unsure:

I leave the rest to the others...I picked only my favourite!

P.s.:I guess the mail came from a very serious buissinessman... :lol:

Edited by Kostas

Phil

Kostas,

I am so blessed that you have interest in our sacred plants. Our carvers from the forests whittle down the seeds so that they fit snugly into a one gallon. My great auntie, who was the daughter of the now deceased wealthiest oil baron from our crountry, used a great portion of her estate to import the seeds of Lodoicea over 50 years ago. And, they are now germinating. Are there other rare items you seek?

Toolital

buffy

Do you by chance have a few of the carnivorous species of Butia? I'd love a couple of 5 gallons if available.

FRITO

Der moderator,

It appears a terrorist took over Phils account!

:floor:

Im looking for a rainbow stripped sabal minor, I have sand dollars as a form of currency.

Phil

Buffy,

Of course our palms don't eat humans. We are a peaceful nation. But, wild pigs have been known to be swallowed whole by the rare Phoenix enormis. Our collectors must wear protective armor to collect the seeds. The seeds are heavy and the size of small cannonballs, but I can ship them to you. And the fruit tastes like nector from the Gods.

Life is good for me right now.

Toolital

deezpalms

Strange, I was just going to put up my own thread is the "for sale" section because I too have Chambeyronia cantalope with bumpy crown shafts for sale! They are in 15 gallon containers with 20'+ trunk with a diameter between 18-22". Super dooper special price for only $18,000 a piece. Please send all payments to my Cameroon residence in order to save on taxes. :innocent:

freakypalmguy

Do you accept wampum?

• Like 1

osideterry

Toolita - Do you have Bismarckia nobilis X Dypsis ambositrae hybrids?

hulagalnz9
:blink::blink: <----freshman enters room : "Is this a 400 series class?"..."Transfer slip please Professor."

John Case

Dearst friend Toolital Toowako,

I do not see the rare and famous Nigerian Walking Palm in your list.

If one wanders into your nursery during the night, I would be very interested in obtaining it, as none of my neighbors seem to be able to keep it. However, I know of the obscure hamsting planting techniques and think I would be keep to contain this beautiful palm in my landscape.

Thanking you in advance.

My Dear Friend,

My name is Toolital Toowako.

My business is rare plants.

Our company name is Computer Skills and Plant Nursery Anonymous

We are in the small nation of Camarama, West Africa

If you send us money we can ship:

Lodoicea maldivica, big one gallon size

Archontophoenix cunninghamiana with red crown shaft

Suckering Coconuts

Coconut X Queen hybrids, discount on orders over 10,000

Cold Hardy Cyrtostachys renda for Zone 6B

Branching Phoenix canariensis in 2g size with thin trunks and four heads

Dypsis species super dooper with leaves showing all colors of the rainbow

Sabal minor up to 20 foot height

Chambeyronia cantalope with bumpy crown shafts

Caryota urens, 100 years old!

Arenga engleri with edible fruit

Brahea armata from native stands in our forests

Licuala grandis with black leaves, imported from Russia

Pritchardiopsis, minimum order 1000

And, many more

Please post what you're looking for and we'll find it. Our resources are great and nothing is beyond our desire to make a deal. We have found that whatever you are looking for, it is provided by our country's vast resources.

Our motto is "Right. We treat People"

Any form of currency accepted.

Hope to hear back from you, especially those of you who have trust and resources.

Toolital

(I am a serious businessman but this message is not.)

John in Andalucia

I'm after a bouncing Pogonotium sp. They keep eluding me. :mrlooney:

bgl

Must be a slow day at the nursery? :lol:

Phil

Dave,

All colors of the rainbow, almost as if a gift from above.

And kind Terry,

we have Bismarckia hybrids with all three types of amboistrae.

And to all: we accept any type of currency. Euro's are best.

Oh what a splendid thing this IPS board.

Toolital

Carlo Morici

Dear sir,

I am interested in buying the following:

- Arenga engleri with edible fruit

- Pritchardiopsis, minimum order 1000

Can you send pricings?

I am looking for:

- Coccothrinax ekmanii grafted on W.robusta and any grafted palms in general

- Pseudophoenix ekmanii grafted on R.oleracea

- Spiny Dypsis species

- Phoenix volubilis, the climbing one

- Nypa xerophila or any other Nypa species except N. fruticans

- Coccothrinax crinita 'Rastaman'... the one with the dreads

- Cocos x Borassus. The old good Cocos x Borassus.

I also have a question. Can you please ship cuttings? Our custom laws are very restrictive about bringing soil, so cuttings is the cleanest way.

Thank you in advance

• Like 1

Phil

John,

Oh yes, the Nigerian Walking Palm. What a beauty. It also grows in our forests, but has been migrating at night into the cities. It has seeds that glow when shined upon by the moonlight.

And Bo,

We live a casual life of honesty here in Camarama. I would not call it slow. But, our nursery and email activity is always happening. If John doesn't purchase all of the seeds of the bouncing Pogonotium Palm, there might be some left over for you.

Toolital

tropicalb

Phil....

I'm charging you for the soon-to-arrive ambulance trip to Tri-City this morning as I have been laughing so hard I seem to have fallen out of my chair and can't get up.

Phil

Burt,

Laughter is so good for the soul. After we ship out our orders, we encourage our customers to laugh. Negative thoughts are a bad thing.

Toolital

paulgila

where is the REAL phil & what have you done with him!!! :angry::rage:

bgl

I'll have to pass on the Pogonotium Palm seeds. They are considered weeds around here.

rozpalm

Toolital, we would be most appreciative of some recent photos of your magnificent collection of rare palms. I would especially enjoy seeing the 1gal Lodoicea maldivica and especially your 20' Sabal Minor. Also a picture of your Licuala grandis with black leaves would be a real treat! I have always heard they thrive on the long Russian winters.

Phil

Oh my goodness. All these posts so quickly. I have so much anticipation of good days ahead.

But, I must sign off as it is getting dark here in Camarama. When the rooster crows and the internet cafe in my city opens, I will return. I will recruit extra help for all of your orders. Sleep well and we'll smile together tomorrow.

Toolital

• Like 1

LJG

Hi Toolital,

All for sale threads must be under the "PALM EXCHANGE". Moderators please move this.

freakypalmguy

Toolital,

Here is the picture of the mother palm in habitat for the Cold Hardy Cyrtostachys renda for Zone 6B. This picture was taken of it just prior to harvest.

post-1261-1222104504_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Carlo Morici

Wow for the hardy renda! This thread can be a source of inspiration for cryptopalmologist-photoshoppers. More slides, please! :lol:

MattyB

I think Phil got into the Betel Nut again. That would be the cold hardy Areca catechu var. 'brrrrrumpski' that thrives and fruits abundantly here in San Diego, of course.

DoomsDave

Esteemed, beloved, fawned over, and honored Toolital:

Please to find for me:

Norwegian Blue Jauania;

All American Red White and Blue Latania; and

An armless Washingtonia . . . .

Ship palms today, shrieks of delight tomorrow.

Do you accept Monopoly Money?

• Like 1

SubTropicRay

Toolital,

Do you have any Paschalococos disperta? I have some seedlings but they appear to be hybrids (mixed with Pothos Vine I think). Seeds are Ok but I'd prefer a one 1 or 3 gallon specimen.

Thanks,

Ray

Jason in Orlando

Are you related to that businessman who wanted to deposit $10,000,000 into my account? I gave you the account number, but the money hasn't showed up yet. Actually, there doesn't seem to be anything left in my account... Hmm...

Maybe I'll order some of those 1 gal Lodoicea when I get those millions...

Jason

osideterry

Toolital - I keep giving you my bank account info, but I have yet to receive my 20% of the money your deceased father (the good general) left. Do I need to fly out there to collect?

Mark Heath
Toolital,

Here is the picture of the mother palm in habitat for the Cold Hardy Cyrtostachys renda for Zone 6B. This picture was taken of it just prior to harvest.

post-1261-1222104504_thumb.jpg

When i first had seen this thread a few minutes ago,,, I could'nt wait for Matts' responce!!! Great pic!! I see the seeds are cold-hardy too!!!!

Toolital, please ship me the 20ft Sabal Minor, i have a big mailbox so there should be no problem!!

Ken Johnson

Too, Thanks for this post. I am fun having now. Hope you mind don't me using you nick name?

More pictures you please me.

I am sure you care for palms your like the girl in my picture right to the.

PALM MOD

Just so you guys know what a Moderator puts up with at times.

I am being accused once again by a certain Forum Member of preferential treatment. I get reports from this guy whenever he feels a topic should be moved or deleted. If the offending topic happens to be from someone I know (which is most everyone), I am ignoring it because I am "playing favorites." Never mind that most of the time it's because I haven't yet read it, due to the time difference. But if he is correct, and the topic is inappropriate, it is dealt with. I woke up this morning to the following "Report" about this topic. Apparently palm related humor has no place in a serious sub-forum like "Discussing Palms." And it only remains here because I bestow special treatment upon Phil.

"Report:

so I guess this falls in the we have been friends for over 20 years category also???Disscussing Palm Trees Worldwide,suddenly became Ohana Nui once again!!!"

I think I'll leave this topic where it is, and let this post serve as my response to this killjoy. If anyone disagrees, please let me know.

MattyB

Bo, knock it off. :floor:

BS Man about Palms

Dearest Toolital,

I understand that it is good that Phil has befriended you and allowed your exquisite palms to be enjoyed and offered to all!

I see you are able to find what we are looking for. At this point, my requests are simple and only number two in objectives.

1. I have heard you are able get 5 gal size Kentiopsis piersoniorum that will trunk in 5 years and seed in seven, I would please like 5 each in quantity.

2. I hope you were not kidding when you said you had plenty of the "BIG Dypsis White Stem", Since they are the large rare variety, I shall only require 3 in quantity. I believe you said these were also available in 5 gal size?, If so, please ship those.

I am expecting a bailout from my government any day now, and once here, your payment will be sent forthwith.

Yours,

William Montgomery Sanford

Gaston in Argentina

Hi Toolital

As palm lovers we know many rare countries of the world, but searching and searching in Google Earth i cannot find the place or country from where you come, Camarama.- It doesnt sound good.-

Its in this plannet or in one of those named in the Stars War IV?

Does the people in Camarama eat human been?

There´s womans out there?

Edited by Gaston in Argentina

cfkingfish

Isn't a PM a private message? :blink:

I wasn't the one raining on the parade, just was hoping private material would be kept private on the site.

palmtreesforpleasure

Dear Toolital

do you supply free dynamite with each palm to create holes for planting, would not like too lital because want more plant holes for more of your palms. Saw a Howea sp upright the other day but only want the Howea sp downright. you know the ones, leaves on the bottom, arial roots on the top

awaiting speedy delivery, send all my monopoly money, hope it is enough

regards

colin

Walter John

Tollie my old mate, how's that order for the variegated, orange and white new leaf Normanbya x Chambeyronia hybrids coming along ? In the meantime , do you have any further information on those clumping Licuala mattanensis sp.mapu in 10 gallon pots you were giving away to the first 10 customers with the name "Wal", ? :unsure: