Sign in to follow this  
Zac in NC

Well I may as well post something

Zac in NC

Well, thanks to RLR for the new forum. I am just a week away from a trip out west and into Mexico as well. I am not sure which Mexican states I'll be going to but Sonora is a possibility. So maybe I'll get to See Sabal uresana in the wild.

Zac

DavePoole

Yes cheers Bob.  Been away for for several days and didn't  quite realise what was happening.  Re-registering was totally hassle-free and the look is fresh.

NBTX11

Test...1...2...3...Test.

Who is paying Mr. Riffle's salary for getting all this up an running. :)

Palmateer

Zac - have a nice trip. Bring back plenty of palm seed!

Zac in NC

Tom- I have recieved my Small Lots of Seed import permit last week, so I can legally bring a few seed into the country. I know it will be a good trip.

Zac

Robert Lee Riffle

Zac, if you like Tamaulipas and other northeastern parts of Mexico you'll simply expire in adulation when you see northern Sonora!  It's incredibly "romantic" and the best part of the county other than southern Veracruz and the Isthmus.  'Course Puerto Vallarta ain't bad ...

These, you understand, are my opinions and not necessarily those of Brother Triangle Palmera ....

--bob

• Upvote 1

Neofolis

If some Ceratozamia kuesteriana seeds should happen to find there way into a package that somehow ends up at my door via the Mexican postal service and is totally untraceable back to you, that would be great.

To be honest, I don't even know where their native population is, but if you do see any, some pictures would be nice.

Enjoy your trip.

Zac in NC

Corey Send me your address via pm and I will send some seeds your way via Mexican Postal service. If we make it to Sonora, there should be Sabal uresana seed to be had. I'll look out for Ceratozamia too.

Bob- I am just happy to be getting away from NC for a while, to be perfectly honest. I have told someone that you are only young once, and I am travelling, dangit. My mother, however, thinks this trip is a bad idea, but I don't  listen. It is "too Expensive" or some crap like that. I am an adult, and can make my own decisions, thank you very much.

Zac

Trópico

Hello world!  :)

This forum looks GREAT RLR, thanks!

Well worth the wait.

Zac, could you post the link to the small quantity seed permit again? Thanks!

Zac in NC

Small lots of seed Theer you go Frank. I believe that has all the necessary information. I just clicked on the Application, typed in all the address and other pertinent info, printed it out, put my John Hancock on it, and mailed it. It was very quick and absolutely painless.

Zac

Trópico

--- Testing a new font color ---

Thanks Zac for the link

Trópico

Testing... it didn't work...

Zac in NC

Nope Frank- It is still the same color.

I leave in less than 24 hours now. I can't wait....Now to get packed and stay away rom the board.....hahaha. Its really  an excersize in futility.

Zac

_Keith

I think I'll just bump what appears to be the first post after the big crash, and the first post of today's version of PalmTalk.

Top that Moose.

B)

_Keith

Bumping again.  Moose?