IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Acrocomia totai, Grugru Palm

mari

I am looking for a Acrocomia totai, Grugru Palm. If any one has one for sale or knows of someone who has this palm for sale please let me know. I will also take some seeds. However, I would prefer a plant. .......PLEASE :winkie::rolleyes::lol:

I am looking for a Acrocomia totai, Grugru Palm. If any one has one for sale or knows of someone who has this palm for sale please let me know. I will also take some seeds. However, I would prefer a plant. .......PLEASE :winkie::rolleyes::lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACAW-Palm-Large-1-Gal...Q2em118Q2el1247

its not totai but its aculeata

Blake

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACAW-Palm-Large-1-Gal...Q2em118Q2el1247

its not totai but its aculeata

Thanks it is not the Totai but I will order this one for now. I still want the totai even if I have to settle for seeds.

Hi Mari,

Do you have anything you would like to trade? I have an extra totai seedling, about 24" tall. I would rather trade it than sell it, because the price would be very unreasonable :lol:

Regards,

Mike

Zone 5? East Lansing MI

Hi Mari,

Do you have anything you would like to trade? I have an extra totai seedling, about 24" tall. I would rather trade it than sell it, because the price would be very unreasonable :lol:

Regards,

Mike

Mike,

I have an unknown palm seedling that could be one of two types of palms, a Butia or Brahea Edulis. The seeds got mixed up in the same pot. they have at least 4 to 5 leaves and soon I would suspect they will start putting out mature leaves. I am leaning toward Brahea becuase of their slow growth, eventhough Butia seedlings can be slow as well. I also have a sabal minor seedling that I will throw in.

What do you think? Send me a PM and we can exchange info, if you are interested in the trade.

I have two Acrocomia aculeata in five gallon pots, but I'm not even going to attempt to package them for shipping. Let me know if you are in the New Orleans area any time soon.

Thanks Kathryn,

New Orleans is not in my travel plans, but my sister may be there next month. Perhaps I can get her to pack it up and ship it to me. I will contaact you later to confirm. That is if you still have the palm.

Thanks,

Marisha