IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Bizmarkia finally trunking

Gtlevine

After so many years I finally am seeing several species in my garden showing trunk. The Biz in the foreground has clean trunk, all the leaf bases are almost falling off. This is what makes this hobby so rewarding.

Gary

http://family.webshots.com/photo/550262536...033865512UNMLiL

Rock Ridge Ranch

South Escondido

5 miles ENE Rancho Bernardo

33.06N 117W, Elevation 971 Feet

Great looking palms Gary.  I agree with you.

I was recently browsing through some old images and I was amazed how much things had changed in such a short period of time.

-Ron-

-Ron-

Please click my Inspired button. http://yardshare.com/myyard.php?yard_id=384

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Gary!

I feel an urge for a visit coming on!

dave

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

Gary, I just scrolled through your 2006 album. You have an awesome collection growing over a large area where they can really be appreciated. How much land do you have there? Those Bismarckia are flawless and are the nicest that I have seen growing in California. Tim

Tim Hopper

St Augustine Florida

timhoppers@gmail.com

Gary,

Extreamly good color, keep them juiced up!

Searle Brothers Nursery Inc.

and The Rainforest Collection.

Southwest Ranches,Fl.