Dypsisdean

Embarrassing (or fun) Moments

putu enjula

I wonder what this was about. :huh:

post-1234-1210999805_thumb.jpg

Jeff Searle

What a bunch of great pictures so far. I just got back from Peru yesterday and really have not had time to go over all these topics and pictures very much. All I know, is it was a fantastic biennial and really well organized! When I get time, I'll start a topic on Corcovado National Park and then the Post Tour of Peru. Great to see everyone!!

Jeff

putu enjula

I like how you completely glossed right over my post Jeff... I guess we're not going to get to know the inside story!! :mrlooney:

BTW Jeff is the one in the picture, along with his wife Andrea. (Thanks Andrea for making bus #4 even more fun!)

Moose
I like how you completely glossed right over my post Jeff... I guess we're not going to get to know the inside story!! :mrlooney:

BTW Jeff is the one in the picture, along with his wife Andrea. (Thanks Andrea for making bus #4 even more fun!)

Jeff - just registered on palm talk. You should know who this is. Wish I had added Peru to the Trip. Can't wait to see your pics.

Moose

Jeff - just registered on Palm Talk. You can proably guess who this is. Wish I had added Peru to the trip. Can't wait to see your pic's.

Jeff Searle

Angela,

Hmmm, not sure :winkie: , but I'm sure I was being bad. But then again, you were very sneaky with the camera, I had to learn real fast when you were in the group on keeping an eye out for you. Between Ryan and you, none of us have a chance anymore.......

Jeff

Jeff Searle
Jeff - just registered on Palm Talk. You can proably guess who this is. Wish I had added Peru to the trip. Can't wait to see your pic's.

Moose Knuckle,

Glad to see you come on finally. Our friend was down in Peru. :lol: Glad you had a great time, your becoming an old pro at these biennials. I want to see your pics. I'm sure you captured some shots of the bush that most of us missed. Send them over when you get a chance.

Jeff

Moose

Moose Knuckle,

Glad to see you come on finally. Our friend was down in Peru. :lol: Glad you had a great time, your becoming an old pro at these biennials. I want to see your pics. I'm sure you captured some shots of the bush that most of us missed. Send them over when you get a chance.

Jeff

Sorry Jeff, the bush was defoliated. Nobody missed anything great.

Moose Knuckle

Kathryn

Since Bill mentioned in another post that he was wondering about Pheonicophorium borsigianum and painting the picture on the back of his eyelids, here's a picture of him in action:

post-158-1211427845_thumb.jpg

BS Man about Palms

See how busy I was being mesmerised? ! :indifferent:

Kim
Since Bill mentioned in another post that he was wondering about Pheonicophorium borsigianum and painting the picture on the back of his eyelids, here's a picture of him in action:

Kathryn!! You are pretty sharp with that camera!! :lol:

junglegalfla

Was that the lecture at INbioparque where Bill is sleeping? Hmm, I think I missed that one :innocent:

BS Man about Palms
Was that the lecture at INbioparque where Bill is sleeping? Hmm, I think I missed that one :innocent:

I YAM NOT SLEEPIN'. I am "stealth recreating". :winkie: Actually, my eyes were working a little like this yellow headed guy you see here!

Bill

BS Man about Palms

MY shot of the Happy Couple (many versions seen)

costarica047.jpg

Kris

Dear Bill :)

lovely still and a beautiful palm...what is the variety of the palm seen in the above still..looks terrefic !

And thanks for uploading that still in hi res mode.. :)

thanks & love,

Kris :)

Walter John

lovely still and a beautiful palm...what is the variety of the palm seen in the above still..looks terrefic !

thanks & love,

That would be a Raphia Kris. Yeh I think I caught it in one or two of the other Costa Rica, Return of Costa Rica, Battle of Costa Rica, Costa Rica strikes back and Harry Potter and the Costa Ricans threadsss. :lol:

Bilbo

I must thank Andrea for having such lovely strong shoulders as she supported me when I was beginning to flake out on that mountain slope - "Shucks Honey Im a farmers wife!" or words to that effect were what I think she said.

Am I mistaken or am I doing my stoopid stunt in one of those pics?

PLEASE dont try that at home.

Pablo amigo I have remembered my promise and I have shortlisted some really keen palmaholics.

Will let you know when I have picked one.

Many thanks.

Regardez all

Juan

(Jon Kenahan)

BS Man about Palms

thanks & love,

That would be a Raphia Kris. Yeh I think I caught it in one or two of the other Costa Rica, Return of Costa Rica, Battle of Costa Rica, Costa Rica strikes back and Harry Potter and the Costa Ricans threadsss. :lol:

I thought it was an Attalea?

Jeff Searle

Bill,

Thats correct, it was an Attalea. Damn you know your palms, and here I thought you specialized only in Phoenix and Syagrus species.

Jeff

MattyB

Walter John

duh!! :blink: at least I have an embarassing moment to contribute :D:P

BS Man about Palms
Bill,

Thats correct, it was an Attalea. Damn you know your palms, and here I thought you specialized only in Phoenix and Syagrus species.

Jeff

Yuh gotta give this brutha some respect! ;)

Moose

I wonder what this was about. huh.gif

wink-1.gif Curious Jeff, from whom did you liberate the said garment in Post #41? unsure.gif

Jeff Searle

Let's just say, someone was having a problem breathing and she needed some assistance.....in breathing. So, I assisted her. :D I am pretty good at those kinds of things.

Moose

Let's just say, someone was having a problem breathing and she needed some assistance.....in breathing. So, I assisted her. biggrin.gif I am pretty good at those kinds of things.

The Queen of Bling? unsure.gif

paulgila

i am gonna have to remember to be careful what i do in thailand in 2012 :unsure:

Carlo Morici

Woo Hoo!

Please notice the palm centerpiece, courtesy of Carlo Morici, I believe.

Hey! That palm is still alive, in my balcony - It survived to the jacuzzi!